Chapter L

"I know I'll find you here !" We heard a feminine voice behind us after the door opened , making both of us to jump , it's was Dahyun "I thought we are friends !" You could see the tears in her eyes , she was mad "W-What do you mean-" "What do I mean ? Do you rejected me for her ? And you ! You promised me that you'll never do this ! But yet I found you and Momo hugging !"

I was at the same time scared and didn't know what to do , I was simply stunned "Dahyun-ah , isn't what it looks like-" "oh C'mon Y/N ! You could just told me you like her and you two are together , it isn't even wondering me why you kissed her !" Momo got up , looking at Dahyun's hand and trying to touch it , but she smashed it away "Dahyun Unnie , it's was a dare ! And all of us were already too drunk to thing like a normal person.." she scoffed..

I hate when people get this jeaulosy , it's true..I like Momo , she likes me , but we are not together..she needs to know that "Dahyun-ah ! What happened to your arm ?" You could see from Momo's eyes that she's worried as hell "None of your business ! And also Y/N..thank you for rescuing me and also hurt me.." she walked out of the dorm , leaving me , still stunned and speechless on Momo's bed and Momo next to the door Confused and trying to process what just happened..

"I should go after her.." I told Momo as kissing her cheek and rushed out of the dorm , looking for Dahyun , but she wasn't nowhere to be found , I decided to check Their dorm , but only Chae-Young was there , she told me Dahyun didn't even eat or drink something , which is a bad thing..

But I also think I know where she is , so I went into mine and Jennie's dorm , told her about Dahyun and she fast called the others , telling them to try to found her , I took my backpack , wallet and phone and rushed out of the dorms house , I runned towards the alimentary shops and pick up some bottles of water , healthy snacks and put them in my backpack after paying..

I started to run towards the PE arena of the colleges , but she wasn't there , I stopped to catch my breath while my rang..

[yeoboseo ?] I said barely breathing [Y/N ? Im JeonYeon , me and Chae-Young had found her !] I smiled , my body relaxing and letting a heavy breath out [Wait.. Chae-Young who ?] She sighed [Park , Park Chae-Young..] I nodded , even if she can't see it [Alright ! Tell me where she is and don't approach her , please , she may don't feel good and faint , if she does before im Getting there ! Arrasseo ?] She told me where she is , I fast got myself together and run towards there..

At the entrance , I saw Chae-Young and JeonYeon , their backs against JeonYeon's car , crossing their arms , I put my hand on JeonYeon shoulder , making her to jump and to look at me , she handed me a bottle of water , but I refuse it , Chae-Young pointed where Dahyun was..

Her back against a tree , standing on her knees , her face being covered by her hands , I tiptoed towards her , not wanted her to hear me , I sat down next to her , hearing her sobbing , I put my arm around her , dragging her face into my chest , her arms going automatically around my waist..

"Let it all out , okay ? And after please let me explain.." she half nodded , I pushed my backpack down , still continuing to hug her , as her tears didn't want to stop , I could see Chae-Young And JeonYeon Unnies watching us proud , she finally pushed herself from my chest , lifting up her face and wipping her tears with the bottom of her hand..

"You need to hidrate.." I more whispered to myself , getting the bottle of water from my backpack , and also opening it for her as she may be weak , she nodded taking the bottle and drank barely everything that was in..

"Your blood needs to regenerate Dahyun Unnie..You need to rest and drink a lot of water plus eating a lot of healthy foods.." she nodded "E-explain , please.." I sighed "Look , what you saw there isn't exactly what you think happened..she called me there , and told me you confessed to her , but she told me that she likes me and it's true..I like her too , but im not gonna date her , we are not together and you know why I would not date her ? Cause I know it would hurt you..and Jennie too..I don't want you guys to be hurt and depressed because of me.."

A weak smile appeared on her face "Thanks , Y/N.." her voice was raspy and also because of the angriness that I cause , her heart had to pump a lot of blood , as her blood isn't all back , it's dangerous..

"You know I would never do that to you ! You're my Friend Dahyun Unnie ! Now let's get back , okay ?" She nodded , I tried to get up , but she catched my hand , pinning me down , until she fainted..

Hey guys ! Well...im here to ask you something..

After this two books , I have already a request from an old reader and I need an another one , I want the other book to be Fem reader ( in more based on this , as I feel more comfortable to write Gxg books ) X fem Idol , I need to know which Band for an example , from the band Gfriend with YuJu or something like this ! Just leave me ideas and I'll pick on from there !

Btw ! Even if I don't answer your comments , I still see them and a lot of them are really making my day and I just wanted to thank you guys for reading my books and for following me ! Hope you like it ! Saranghe my readers !