Chapter XXIII

We went to sleep early , I mean..I really needed to get rid of this day fast...of this week..I think it's was one of the hardest and as the first semester is ending soon , I need to start learning and it's so irritating..

I was woke up by a thunder , and of course it's was a thunderstorm outside , like something even more bad can happen , and an another thunder , I fast tuned around when I remember Jennie is scared as hell of them , I got up from my bed and walk next to hers , she was shaking , sweat running down her face , I could see , since the lighting was strong enough to light the room , I fast wiped the sweat created on her forehead as I could..

An another thunder made me to jump a bit but Jennie was literally a feet away from making a heart attack , I got up from my knees and moved her blanket , I placed myself next to her and cover us , she fast took me into a hug , putting her arms around me , squishing me as much as she can't , kinda scratching my back with her nails , cause my t-shirt was made from a thin fabric..

"Im here Jennie , calm down..." I was petting her hair with my hand while whispering to her , trying to calm her down , I know she isn't sleeping , but she's very scared to move..

I started to feel her calming down , as her heart beat was chilling , I hugged her like she's the most precious thing in the world , cause she is for me..

"Thank you , Y/N" she whispered slowly , sending shivers down my spine "Don't thank me , im here for you , Beautiful , let's sleep now , ok ?" I kissed her forehead , feeling her nodding , I kept on hugging her thightly , making her to feel protected and loved..