Chapter LIV

I finished my classes , so the first thing to do was to go in the dorm , and trow myself on the bed , waiting for the Mr sleep to come..but somebody decided to forcefully shut the door , making me to jump and look at Jennie who was barely keeping herself up..

"What are you looking at , huh ?" I backed myself , what's wrong with her "Red week ?" She gave me a mad look , before pouting and nodding , I pat the place next to me on the bed and she crawled up , I put her head on my shoulder and hugged her , she Squished me "J-Jen too tight.." she chuckled , releasing a bit the grip "Sorry , but I missed this.."

"Let's do something together..." "Something like-" we heard a knock on the door , so I went to open it , revealing Momo with a big smile on her face..gosh..I forgot..

"Hey !" She was having a smile on her face "Oh , already ?" She nodded "You said after classes...so.." I nodded "Okay , let me take my bag and we are going , come in.." I gesture her to come in and she did , bowed to Jennie who was crawled on my bed , playing with her phone..

I told Jennie we are going and she just hummed , Momo united her hand with mine , Walking happily with me to the Han River , where usually students are running..

"Y/N ?" I hummed , looking at her "Why did you really asked me ?" I tilted my head "What do you mean , Moguri ?" She looked down "I mean..I know you didn't invited me really to run.. what's the reason ?" I chuckled "I can't have some quality time with my moguri ?" She chuckled , looking around "I guess you can.."

We started running and after a bit I stumble my feet , I was expecting to feel the ground directly on my face , but I open my eyes , seeing that the impact wasn't coming , i looked up and see Momo smilling at me "Be careful , alright ?" I nodded , pressing my hands on her chest , pushing myself up..

I tried walking , but my feet hurts , so Momo gestured me to sit down on the nearest bench , she started moving my feet , making me to flinch , she slowly massaged my feet , looking into my eyes..

"It feels better ?" I nodded , it was really going away , the pain that I Caused to myself by stumbling "You should be more careful , Y/N..if it was bad ?" I shook my head , chuckling "Let's continue our run.." she shook her head , pressing me on the bench "You aren't moving , nor me..I guess our run is finishing , I don't want you to hurt yourself again.."

I tried to move up , but she was right , as I tried to stand on my feets , I losed my balance , ready to fall , but she catched me by my waist , wrapping her arms around it , hugging me and make me put my hands on hers "I told you to sit down , Y/N..why don't you listen to me ?" Her voice was serious , which made me stiff..

"Ya , don't be so stiff ! I wasn't serious !" She started laughing , still back hugging me and walking with me to the river..

"Let's sit down and look at it the river , then if you want we can go back to the dorms.." she took me leg , placing it on her lap , making me to yell when she massaged again my ankle , she bit her lips which made me wild , I was straight looking at her lips , as she was focusing on my ankle..

I moved it a bit , making her to look at me , our eyes locked and I saw the one who broke it to look at her lips , I feel like her face was going closer , or hers , or mine , I took a deep breath before our lips locked , the second when I kiss her and the butterflies were still there..

From a kiss , it turned into a make-out session who seems to not want to finish soon , I tilted my head , giving her more access as our tongues fighted for dominance , her pushed herself into me as I used my arms to keep my balance and not to fall on my back , her arm went half on my waist , trying to drag me more in as the other one was probably  Impossible for both of us to sank into eachother..

The make-out session finally  ended when both of us couldn't breath anymore , I looked into her eyes as she was breathing hard , exactly like me , I moved my legs from her lap and put my head on her shoulder , holding her hand..