Chapter LXI

Y/N's POV

She didn't answered back to my messages..I guess she's busy..Anyway , I continued looking though the book ChaeYoung gave me and eat some crackers laying on my stomach on my bed while Chae-Young was on the floor laying on her back with the laptop on her stomach and surrounded by books and notebooks..

"I'm bored.." she said stretching "Me too.." I heard her yawning , before getting up and walk into the kitchen , handing her a bottle of water "Don't you think we studied enough ?" She shook her head "I came thirty minutes ago.." I laughed "Yeah.. you're right.."

"Let head to the park..and take the books with us !" I sighed , trowing them into my backpack and put my shoes on , waiting for her to take her backpack also..

We walked towards the park while she spoke over the phone with her dad , I guess something is probably happening as it sounds like a serious conversation..

"Yes , Appa.. I'll try to be there..I know , I know..Ye Appa..Ye , It's my fault , I got it..Bye Appa.." She looked down , I looked at her sometimes , but she kept looking down.. where's that happy and energetic Tiger cub that I know ? "Chae-Young.." she hummed..

"Is everything alright ?" She nodded , giving me a sad smile "Okay..But you know you can tell me everything ! We are friends.." She nodded "I know , I know..but I tell you..It's nothing ! Let's study now ! Let's sit on that bench !" She pointed towards the empty bench near the path , I nodded and sit there..

"You know...if you want we can take a break from studying so you relax your mind.." she sighed "Yes , Please !" I laughed , picking the laptop from her lap and put it on mine , searching for a game I can play on it..

"Ya ! What are you doing ?" She lay her head on my shoulder , looking at the monitor "What games do you have in it ?" She chuckled "Well..OverWatch , Sudden Attack and League Of Legends.." I looked at her , just that ?

"Just that ?" She nodded "I don't play them really..But when I'm bored.. sometimes..I do !" So nothing that I can play without internet connection..

I sighed , I decided to look through her gallery..to be honest she never told us of her family , we know that she has a younger brother..but nothing more..

"Ya.." I chuckled "Let me look though it ! You never told us something about your parents or brother !" "Okay , okay..look though it !" I let a proud smile be on my face and browse thought her photos..

"Oh ! Our Chae-Young was badass ! This short black hair really suits you !" She chuckled "Well..yeah , but I like it longer !" I continued to look though it..a photo with her and a brown girl at the Seaside was gaining my attention "Who is she ?"

"Oh.. she's my ex ! Her name is Park Jiwon.." I nodded "So you also like girls.." she hummed..I guess I was right "Oh ! And he is my brother !" I nodded "His Handsome ! But his sister more !" She chuckled , going to the next photo..I guess she has a lot of photos with her and her Ex..

"Why do you keep the photos with her here ?" She shook her shoulders "Cause they are Memories ! It's not good to forget memories !" I guess she's right.. "How much it's been since you two broke up ?" She rubbed her chin "Two years.. something like this ! " I nodded , continuing to look though photos , while she was poking my neck..

"Ya..will you stop ?" It's was getting my annoyed , cause she was pointing the hickey that Jennie made.. "How can it be so dark..and you even tried to cover it with all this make-up..it doesn't works.." I chuckled , taking her hand from my neck and hand her the laptop "Let's do something now.."

Jennie's POV

I finally finished all the classes , I took my phone from my dad and guess what..he also looked through the messages..gosh..this is so bad , he saw all of them..but great he didn't told nothing "Waa...Unnie it is was so close.." I was walking towards the school entry with Doyeon , I had to get to the book ciosk with her , which is in the park..

"I know , right ? Gosh..it good they didn't catch me.." she hummed , I was walking fast..Dad had send me there to get one book for his so I need to be fast..I walk in the park , soon to be seeing two girls on one bench , one with a laptop on her lap , while the other one was poking a part of the others neck..

I fast recornized them and took Doyeon's hand , dragging her behind a big three and looked at them..what are they doing here ? "Unnie , is everything alright ?" I hummed "Just wait a bit.." she looked towards the direction where I was looking.. "Y/N Unnie and the other girl ? What's with them ?"

"Nothing..shall we go and great them ?" She nodded "If you want , Unnie.. let's go !" I took her hand , dragging her towards there and surprised the other two girls , who now they were looking at the sky blankly..

"annyeong !" I said , getting their attention "Oh ! Hi Jennie Unnie ! Sit down !" I sat next to Y/N hovering one of my arm around her shoulders and kissed her cheek , making her to laugh "Doyeon she's Son Chae-Young ! Call her Chaeng or Chae-Young !" Y/N said , looking at the two girls who were now greeting eachother "Don't call me Unnie even if Probably I'm older..I don't like it !"

I looked at Y/N's neck..they are still visible..did I was so harsh ? I hope not..I kissed her cheek again , earning her attention and Whispered to her "Did you tried Makeup to cover them ?" She nodded "It doesn't works...I tried a lot of things.." I sighed "Jennie Unnie , didn't you said you'll have to get the book ? Let's go !" I wided my eyes , she's right..

"Oh yeah ! Gotta go girls ! Appa asked me to buy a book for him ! I'll have to get there fast ! Bye Chaeng ! Bye Y/N ! I'll see you at the dorm later !" They nodded..