Chapter LXXIV

We were all now- well.. barely all gathered in a circle into Chae-Young's room , the only ones who aren't here are Momo , Dahyun and her childhood friend that will be a bit late and Momo with Dahyun..well..they are in the kitchen to bring food so.. We'll have a lot to wait for them..

"Let's do something as we are waiting for the others.." we all agreed to Jennie "How about Truth or Truth ?" We looked at Sana , who was excited "What's that ?" I asked "Truth or Truth us exactly like Truth or Dare..but without dares !" We nodded "But aren't we playing too much of it ?" Asked Lisa , sipping the juice in the glass in front of her "Oh.. please ! It would be funny !"

"Okay , Okay !" She screamed happy , sitting down again and took a bottle with her , spinning it in the middle of us , and again screamed when it pointed to me "Yay ! So ! Y/N..when You had your first crush..and who it was ?" I sighed , looking at Jennie as she gave me a gummy smile "Well fourth grade..in New Zealand..it was a girl..a girl named Jennie Kim !" They all gasped as I nodded proudly and earn a kiss on the cheek from Jennie..

"so... you're Togeher with your first crush ? That's so cool !" I nodded , hugging Jennie and right then , Chae-Young got a call and need to downstairs to wait for her childhood friend and Dahyun with Momo came inside..of course , Momo refused to look at me or even Jennie , but she was seated next to me...

"Okay , okay ! Let's continue !" Sana said , spinning the bottle again , falling on Dahyun "Dahyunnie..let's see..at what age Did you had your first kiss ?" She chuckled "Sana Unnie..you really have to ask everything about love and those kinds of things ?" I said , making the others except Mina to laugh "Well..what else ? Be the one asking then !" I looked at Dahyun's hand and then back at her face "Why did you changed your hair color so many times ?" They all looked at me then Sana "That's a good question !"

"Well..I've been doing it from sorbet to this dark brown/violet , anyway..I just don't find it suitable for me..so I try it more and more.." we nodded "What do you mean ? Every hair color suits you !" JeonYeon Unnie said.. finally spoking after arguing with Nayeon Unnie over her bracelet..

"Guys !" We heard Chae-Young Calling us.. making all of us to look up at her.. finally she's taller than us..I looked next to her to see a black haired girl , her bags being beautifully arranged on the right and left of her forehead , big eyes , beautiful smile and especially..a lot of curves and she's also taller than Chae-Young..but more like the same weight.. "She's my childhood friend ! Her name is Park Jisoo..but call her Jihyo !" She bowed to us "Annyeonghaseyo ! Im Jihyo !" We all got up , bowing and introducing ourselves to her..she seems friendly !

She sat on my right as Momo made space for her walking out of the room and leaving us "What's wrong with Momo ?" I looked at Chae-Young..then Jennie and she nod her head "I'll be going to see.." I took my jacket and also hers and went outside of her dorm , I walked on the hall and see a window door opened , I guess it's the balcony ?

I looked at it and see Momo laying on the railing of it , looking up , I went behind her and put the jacket on her Shoulders "It's cold , you shouldn't be here.." she scoffed "Why would you mind ?"

"Cause you're my friend Momo..." She looked down "How can you say that im your friend after how you hurt me ?" I looked at her "I told you already im sorry..I don't want you to be like this..C'mon Momori.." she sighed , continuing to look down "I forgot you already , Y/N ?" I slightly smiled , really ? She nodded , this time looking at me smiling "I-i've someone who could and knows how to treat me..."

"Im glad..Who ?" She laughed and interwined our fingers "Dahyun !" My smile became even bigger "That's good ! She always loved you !" She nodded "I love her too..I just..was too dumb to see that.." "aish..down call yourself dumb.." I ruffled her hair using my hand , making her to Chuckle "Momo.. let's head back now..it would get colder here !" She nodded and we headed inside holding hands , she gave me a warm smile before sitting down again..

"Is everything alright now ?" Jennie whispered in my ear and I nodded "better than ever !" "Guys ! I have something to tell you !" Momo got up holding Dahyun's hand and Her face was all red..so was Dahyun's..

"Me and Dahyun are together !" All except me were shocked , I gave her a warm smile and showed my thumbs up "Finally !" Mina said Chuckling and started to eating the snack brought by Dahyun and Momo , but something was wrong with ChaeYoung..after that she was all quiet and didn't really paid attention to us..and Mina keeps on trying to get her mood up , but it down work at all..