Chapter XLII

Y/N's POV

Why is taking so long to Momo ? I think it's been like 10 minutes since she went for my phone and toothbrush..

I also didn't move from her bed , I kept on laying on my back and hug Piguri , I heard the door opening so I jumped from her bed and saw her Coming in , shaking in the air , I jumped and hugged her , she was a bit starlet but hugged me back after...

I looked at her neck , it's was having some bruises now , I swear those weren't there ! "What are these ? Are you okay ?" She nodded , touching with her hand her neck "Oh..I don't know...but it would be okay ! Anyway , it's kinda late , let's eat , Should I command some-" "I can cook something if you want.."

She looked surprised at me "You can cook ?" I nodded , she hugged me and dragged me into the kitchen "I guess in not gonna starve this Weekend !" I chuckled , as much as I get alone time with her , I became more comfortable with her and she isn't that bad..I mean..sure she's funny , charismatic , Social butterfly , Pretty and those abs-

Wait what ?!

"Y/N are you okay ?" I moved my attention towards her and fast nodded "Okay..you can also look into the fridge for something or I can go and buy ingredients if you need..." I nodded , opening the fridge door and the first thing that I saw was pig feet and belly..I think I'll need more than this..but for now it's works..

"From what I have here..I can make some Jokbal-" "Jokbal ?! Yes please ! I love Jokbal !" I chuckled at her cuteness and saw her eyes dilated when I said Jokbal..it's really looks like she loves food..

"How many pig feets are there ?" I looked again into the fridge and counted them "Like..Four or Five-" "Perfect ! Can you do them please ? Please ?" I chuckled , looking at her ponytail that was moving around when she was speaking about food..

"Okay , Momori , I guess...." She didn't spoke nothing more..so I turned towards her after putting the pig feets on the table "Did I do something wrong ?" She looked at pig feets licking her lips "No , but just you calling me Momori made me so happy , please don't stop doing that.." I chuckled , ruffling her bangs , making them look messy..

"Okay , now let me cook okay ? Take a sit or do what you want , but don't bother me much cause I get mad easily when im focusing on something" she nodded , giving me lightly kiss on my cheek then sitting down at the table , I started preparing the food and I got ready fast..took me a bit more than 30 minutes , while Momo was salivating over the table and sometimes my Shoulder..

"Finally done..." I said and placed the food on the table , she fast took one and put it into her plate , didn't even brother to take the chopsticks , she just bite the meat out of the bone and made a lot of ,,mmm..,, sounds "This is the best food ever !" She shaked her hands which I find it cute , she was having food all over her face..

I took the chance to wipe it off using my thumb , after I looked at the clock , five o'clock in the afternoon , it's not that late..

"Momori !" She moved her attention from her Jokbal to me , nodding , munching happily on that meat "After we finish eating , can we please go and take a walk ? I usually to that before going asleep , but I don't want to keep you up late..." She nodded , I smiled at her cuteness..how somebody that looks so hot to be-

Wait a bit ! What's wrong with me ?! Do I start to develop.. NO !