Chapter XXXII

I fast walked behind the college , guess what..nobody there , I looked around until somebody catched my hand , dragging me behind a big tree..

"Gosh..you scared me so bad !" She let go of the grip , covering me mouth "Shut up , she may heard us , Pabo !" I took her hand from my mouth "What's wrong with you ? Why do you want to meet me here ?" I looked towards the direction that she was looking , a black haired girl , kinda  short haired , she was having bangs , her hair wasn't straight , and a bit blue , flowing back as she was running , sweat against her face , from her temples to her neck , running down..

"Who's her ?" I patted Dahyun's shoulder while closing her mouth with my hand "She's an exchange student from Japan , she's the same year as Lisa , Isn't she pretty ?" I chuckled while she continued to look at me weird "She is...and what ? Dubu has a crush ?" She hit my arm "Yah ! Shut up ! May you ?" I continued to chuckle , but when the girl got near the tree , Dahyun covered my mouth again ,  dragging me behind the tree..

"Go and speak with her , Dahyun , To stalker her Isn't an option.." "Yeah , but if I stalk her , Probably im not gonna make myself look dumb.." I sighed "Oh , c'mon ! Isn't that hard to talk with a girl ! Look !" "Yah ! Y/N , where are you going ? Yah ! Come back ! Aish.." i had hear her , but I didn't stop , I walked towards that girl with a bottle of water in my hands , maybe I can get close with her..

"You may need this !" I handed her the bottle of water , she looked up at me and take it smiling "Thanks ! Good to have someone around me when I forgot my bottle of water !" Her smile never faded , I let her drink from the bottle before talking again "Well maybe next you don't forget !"  She laughed , before Patting the sit on the bench next to her..

I sat down , kept on talking with her "You're new here , right ? I mean , the first year , right ?" I nodded "ah ! I also transferred here this year ! Im from Japan !" "I know ! By the way ! Im: Y/N !" I moved my hand towards her , she picked it and we shaked hands "Cool name ! Mine's-" she was stopped when a black haired girl , her hair much longer than hers , she wasn't having bangs "Here you are ! C'mon let's go ! We are gonna be late !" The girl catched her hand and dragged her away "Well..Bye Y/N ! Guess I see you later !" I bid goodbye to her , I looked at my feets when suddenly Dahyun runned towards me..

"Are you crazy ? How you can talk with her so easily ?" I laughed while started walking with her "She's just a girl , Dahyun , isn't like she is a Queen , you can talk with her easily , just try.." her eyes dilated so much , while she stopped walking "Are you crazy ? She isn't just a girl ! I can have a heart attack from her beautiness !" She kept on running around and being crazy , I continued to laugh while  biding my goodbyes and walk towards my next class , when I was greeted by Jisoo , having a big smile on her face..

"Jisoo Unnie , are you okay ?" She continued to grin while walking with me "You're late.." Her voice sounded somehow proud "And ? Why are you so happy ?" I continued to drink the water from my bottle "That minds im not the only one late ! Let's go !" She started dragging me towards the class , I even spell the water on the ground , but she didn't stop , such a dork...