Chapter LV

Jennie's POV

Wasn't Y/N home already ? Guess what...No..she had been gone for five hours now..does it takes five hours to run ? I don't think is somebody who can run for five hours ? Isn't she supposed to be home four hours ago ?

But why am I acting like this ? Isn't Like me and Y/N are together anymore , unfortunately..

And yeah Also this red week is killing me ! And Y/N is making it worst ! I tried calling her..but nothing..

For five hours I tried calling her from five to five minutes and yet nothing..not even a text nor a call back..

I sighed , sitting on my bed and massaging my temples , trying to get rid of the anger I have in me right now...I have to be honest , she's really annoying sometimes ! Like who the hell told her she can leave for five hours , saying that she's going to ,,Run,, with Momo but I continuasly called her and I feel like I'm her mother , not her best friend..

I heard a knock on the door and fast ran to it , but guess what..not Y/N , but Jisoo Unnie , I sighed , groaning after and trowing myself on the bed..

"What's with this mold , Jen ?" I groaned again "Y/N is out for five hours and she still haven't come yet.." I heard her chuckling , which made me give her a confused look "Probably she's making out with Momo somewhere.." she continued to laugh her ass off , earning a slap on the Shoulder from me..

"Ya ! You shouldn't hit your Unnie !" I hit her again "Then shut your mouth , ,,Unnie,," she scoffed , crossing her arms "Ya , you better won her back before that Momo is stealing her.." I was the one scoffing now "Don't you think she already has her ? I losed her a long time ago.."

"So you're giving up on her ?" I shook my head "Then ?" I sighed "I don't know...but I don't consider it ,, giving up,, , we both agreed to be best friends , maybe for a time , and don't you think she already likes Momo ? I mean C'mon..she even told me this.."

"But don't you think is she using Momo as a rebound ?" I looked at her "What do you mean ?" She laughed , Patting my head "She may stay with Momo , or she's making herself to think that she likes Momo , but she can do that just to try to forgive you ? And Im sure about that , cause I can easily see the way Y/N is looking at you versus how she's looking at Momo.." I nodded

"And You know that is sure she still has feelings for you , I mean C'mon , you two know eachother since childhood and she already told you she had been liking you that time Also..what makes you believe that she isn't using Momo.." "Then poor Momo-"

"Poor Momo ? She's getting what she did to you , how she tried to stole her !" "Unnie , lower your voice please , and I think it's enough what I did to her all the highschool" I fast covered my mouth "What do you mean ? Are you hiding something from me ?" I fastly shook my head..

"You are.." "W-What ? I'm not !" She shooked her head "Yes , you are ! I know you good , Jen and you know you can tell me everything !" I sighed , should I give up ?

"Promise you'll not be mad , Unnie.." she showed me her pinky , I guess...pinky promise ? I told her all , trying not to laugh at all the shocked faces she was making..

"I can't believe..you hide this all the time ?" She hit the back of my leg hard , making me to scream "Ya , Unnie.. it hurts..and please don't be mad.." she laughed , what's wrong with her ? Is she high or something ?

"Why would I be mad , Jen ? First : you had the right to hide it , Second : Don't worry , I'll keep it a secret and Third : It doesn't matter , is your past not mine , I don't have why to get mad at you just for this.." I sighed , Hugging her "Thank you , Unnie !"

"Anyways , I'll have to go now , have to help Nayeon Studying as you know she hates studying alone..gotta go !" She fast ran out of the room , making me to Chuckle , I heard somebody screaming and heard Jisoo Unnie saying Sorry , then the door opened , revealing Y/N , not at all covered in sweat , but her lips being all swollen , I guess Unnie was right..

"Hi Jen !" She smiled , how could I resist that gummy smile , not better as mine but..

"Why so happy ?" I asked , flopping on my stomach "Nothing special.." I chuckled "A run of five hours , huh ?" Her  cheeks turned pink , making me to laugh "N-not really ! We more spoke as I think I was kinda ready to broke my ankle , it's still hurts.." I fast looked at it , he was raised a bit , I guess it hurts when she steps on it..

"Come here , let me help !" She sat on my bed , as I kneeled in front of her leg , I raised it up and started to massage it , her expression was saying that it doesn't hurt that bad , I guess not now..

"It feels good ?" She hummed , nodding her head , making me smile "I guess You should be careful , Y/N.."