Chapter LII

I was having my head on Momo's shoulder , her hand united with mine and my eyes closed , I heard Chae-Young screamed ,, Dahyun !,, Out loud and I fast open my eyes and looked at her , noticing all around Dahyun except me and Momo..

"Guys , I'm alright ! Please make me some space !" She barely yelled , laughing and the rest moved back expect Chae-Young who was holding her hand , asking if she's alright or she's feeling well as ChaeYoung Unnie went to tell the doctor that Dahyun woke up..

"Are you okay ?" I sadi approaching her , she nodded , smilling "I'm sorry for acting like that.." I pat her cheek using my hand , she continued to smile , as Momo approached us , Putting her hand on my easier and the other one of Mine's and Dahyun's hands , at the same time smilling "Don't Say sorry Dahyun-ah ! It's okay ! It's normal and I hope you'll find somebody that deserves you..not like me.." Dahyun nodded , the doctor Joo-hyun came inside giving all of us a smile , and started to question a bit Dahyun..

"Okay , girls ! She's ready to go !" After she finally done confirming something with Dahyun's files and we leaved , two cars were enough for us , JeongYeon's Unnie car and Jennie's car , Me , Chae-Young Unnie , Momo , Dahyun , Chae-Young Into JeongYeon's Unnie car , and the rest went with Jennie..

Of course , JeongYeon Unnie was driving , Chae-Young Unnie was on the right seat and at the back seat I was having on my lap Chae-Young and Momo was having Dahyun on her lap , funny is that Chae-Young and Dahyun were like kids , Chae-Young's Dimples being shown everytime Dahyun was doing or Saying something funny..

"Ya ! Stop with the noise , will you ?" Finally JeongYeon Unnie got mad And made the two kids calm down , but still chuckling covering their mouths , she parked in front of the college dorms , we got out of the car and Momo took my hand and we walked towards Dahyun's and Chae-Young's dorm , dropping them of as Chae-Young thanked us for calling them and finding Dahyun..

They closed the door and me and Momo continued our walk towards the third floor , meeting with the rest who were also having the dorm at the third floor , finishing with Me , Momo , Jennie , Lisa Unnie and Chae-Young Unnie..

"I'll see in the dorm okay ?" Jennie pat my arm and I nodded , walking with Momo , who also walked after her dorm , making me confused "Momo , where are we going ?" She didn't stop to answer me , but she continued to drag me with her "On the rooftop.." on the rooftop ? What are doing there ? I don't know even if we are allowed to be there..but I guess isn't the first time she's coming here..

There was a bench , Barely near the edge and we sat on it , I looked around , why would a bench be here if students aren't even allowed to come here..

"Here I'm coming when I'm stressed or I need time to think..I wanted you to know about this place , I guess you can say I trust you which I really do.." She chuckled , looking at me.. it's was silence for a moment..but something was bothering me..

"How did you obtain the schoolarship here ?" A sudden question..but it's true..it was bothering me , cause it's hard to get a scholarship here , and also in the biggest College/University "Well..as I Dance Major..I'm very good in dance , and in the college there , we had like..a performance or something like this..and on that , if I still know good..Jennie's dad was there at that performance..He saw me and I obtained the scholarship , also Mina and Sana , well.. different performances but is the same thing..we weren't alone , but we are just some that accepted the scholarship.." I nodded , waiting for her to continue..

"I think Sana was knowing the best Korean from me and Mina , when we came here..Mina didn't know nothing , but me and Sana helped her and also me.." I hummed , to be honest I really was courios..

"Anything to ask ? Feel free.." to be honest , I have a lot more questions..but I prefer asking them On time , she chuckled , turning to me "Nothing more ?" I shook my head "Since when do you know about this place ?" "I don't know..my legs just brought me to this door and I open it , revealing this..I was thinking of building something here , like adding some couches , flowers would look great here too..I want to make like a relax place for us.."

"Us ?" She nodded "Me..You.." I nodded , pressing my index finger on my lips "Would you help me ? You know.. creating that space ?" I hummed "well..yeah..as long is for us..I would do anything.."

"But I think we should ask the rector about this..I mean..he should know if some students wants to do something with this place...but you're right..I'm thinking of building something of wood.." she chuckled , Looking at me "Wood ? What are you ? Architect ?" I shook my head "Step-Uncle..he can help us with those kind of things.."

"Well..then is great ! We can even make parties up here with that.." again.. silence.. nobody dared to speak..

"Who do you miss a lot from home ?" She sighed , looking down "My family...the most sister..I haven't talk with her for a long time..I hope she's doing good.." I could sense she's sad..god.. "You have a sister ?" She nodded "her name is Hana Hirai , she's older than me with two years..I should call her more...but as we don't really got free time..I haven't spoke with her.."

"We were really close..if it's possible ! She helped me a lot through those horror high school years when I got bullied , she was telling me to never give up and follow my dreams..to be the best..and when I know all the people , but mostly her are trusting me and hoping for me to do the best.. it's just putting more pressure on me.." tears started dropping from her eyes..

I fast reacted and hugged her , her arms went around my waist , her head calmly dropped on my shoulder as she cried , every sob was stronger than the other , as she gripped tightly on me , I pat her head and hair , telling her that everything would be alright and it would be okay..I guess she is missing her sister a lot..