Chapter V

I woke up , alone , of course , in Jennie's Bed as we got asleep cuddling last night cause that big baby is scared of storms... suddenly smell of food has arrived into my noustrils , I got up from the bed fast and rushed into the kitchen , where I found her making breakfast "Good morning sleepy , don't ask from where im having food , my dad came here into the morning and he gave me a big bag with food and ingredients , anyway , as im finishing here go and take a bath , and then we are eating and getting ready for the classes , run !" She just slaped my butt , I looked disgusted at her as she was smirking , she was already dressed , black jeans and a black grey cardigan , having her hair into a pony tail , this time she wasn't wearing glasses , but probably she is gonna wear them in classes , anyway , I did as she said and then I came back into the kitchen , this time , here was clean , I was looking towards the fridge , she turned around , with the bottle of milk into her hands , she was already drinking it..

"Is something on my face ?" She's so cute , but I was staring at her just because she's so cute , I nodded negatively as she just sat down and made a gesture to me to do the same "Why am I finding it normal that you're drinking everytime , everywhere milk ?" She just shook her head , And started to eat , I did too as I didn't stop from staring at her , as she did too , while we're eating our breakfast , we stared into eachother's eyes , no one dared to move her gaze away...as I finished I first , I got up , finally stopping to look into her eyes , I washed my plate and when I wanted to twist the door knob , she took my hand..

"Wait for me , okay ? We are gonna meet down with the girls and go together !" I nodded , then I went again to took my backpack and wait for to take of the ponytail and put her glasses on , then she took my hand again , and we went out , the girls were already waiting for us , me and Jennie we're still holding hands , and that girl , Jisoo i think was the name of the purple haired ? She was smirking at us , I started to blush and take my hand out of Jennie's , but she just squished it , I looked at her and she was smirking too...

"Good morning girls , oh Y/N , she's Nayeon ! The girl that I told you about , our Bunny !" I shaked hands with her , she seems a good person , we started to walk to in the hallway , but all the eyes stared at us and they were whispering "Don't mind girls , everytime are new people here is the same , and it can still the same if you're popular" Why is Jisoo blinking at me ? Well...she isn't ugly I cant say that , i mean , they are all goddesses ! But Im still loyal to Jennie tho , wait ! What did I just said ? Oh wow..this escaladeted quickly !

"Y/N ? Are you okay ?" Nayeon asked me while touching my arms "Uh...yes ! I am ! I was kinda spacing out for some seconds ! IM good ! Kinda hungry but good ! They laughed at me "Hungry ? I made a lot of breakfast , I just eat a half of mine and you eat all yours , it's was like , an omelette of six eggs..." She just chuckled at me "Sorry..im eating barely all the time , so I think it's normal for me to be hungry ?" They laughed again "You know , I have a friend from Japan , her name is Momo , she's exactly like you , I mean , she eats barely all the time...