Chapter X

Something was weird with Jennie all this day , I mean , her parents questioned her too , then we leaved , but she was silent all day and she was blushing from every little thing , and shew wasn't that clingy anymore...

"Jennie ?" I think it's the nth time is screaming her name , but she's just looking straight into a point without answer , I started to shake her but nothing , as she was standing on the couch , I pushed her down and climbed on her , I started to shake her again , this time , she looked at me , as she blushed , she touched my waist , pinning me down

"What's wrong with you Jennie ? What's bothering you so much ?" She just shook her head , this girl is getting me crazy , in a bad way but in a good way too "Tell me , Jennie !" She shooked her head again , I started to tickle her , what Surprised me is that my hands went to her Tommy , and she tickles very much there...

"O-okay , i-i tell you ! S-top ! " At her wish , I stoped , isn't like she asked me a lot of times to stop , but I just ignored her "Okay , god...D-did you , I mean...did you feel like somebody that you know for so much time , like...you feel like you're having feeling towards Her- ugh...towards that person ?" I looked confused at her but I think I don't know what she wants to say , since I had that accident , I don't know if I was having friends , or a boyfriend , a girlfriend , I don't even know if my family is having more members than me , mom and dad... "I don't think I understand you , Jennie , cause I said you , since I haved that accident , I never knew if I was having friends , crushes , girlfriend or boyfriend , so I don't have how to know..."