Chapter XXXVII

Jennies's POV

"She did what ?"  Nayeon raised her voice while getting up of her bed "I know right.." she pupils dilated so much..

"Jennie..Momo isn't like this ! She never been like this.." I scoffed , Laying down again on Jisoo's bed "I still don't get her problem !" She patted my back as I turned , with my stomach on the bed "Jennie , she's jeaulos , but I know Momo..and you also do.." "What do you mean ?"

I turned my head towards her..

"We did high school together" I nodded "We did the high school in Japan , together.." I nodded again , what does she mean ?

"Do you still know that girl ? That blonde , long haired girl with glasses that we liked to make fun of ? You , me and Yuta ?" I stayed a bit at think..wait..

"That girl was Momo ?!" She nodded "That time when we fight..I became loner and starts to hangout with her.. she's really cool.. that's how I know she doesn't acts like this.."

"Are you sure you are talking about the right person ?" She rolled her eyes "Jennie think ! We were the most popular in that high school ! How the heck did she was knowing who you were in the past and a lot about you ! I met her a lot of times when we fight there..but I dumped her again for you.." so.. she's right..

I closed my eyes , trying to recall memories from that time

FlashBack

I was walking on the corridor , on the left of me , Nayeon and the right Yuta , we met this boy when we first got here , he tried to bully Nayeon but I punched him right in the face and we became Friends..I know..

Here im like a Regina George , but more scary for them..

Anyway  , let's come back to the story...we were walking towards my locked , when this Nerd , dropped her books in front of me..

"S-sorry-" "Sorry ? Do you know with who are you getting on ? Get lost !" I pushed her backwards , walked past her "I-im sorry..." i  Let a chuckle out "Sorry ? I said get lost nerd ! You really want trouble ? Nayeon , Yuta , pick her up !" Nayeon and Yuta went beside her and pick her up by her sleeves and her elbows..

"Why a good girl like you doesn't listen to me ? My words are rules you nerd !" I took off her glasses and trowed them on the floor , crushing them with my feets after..

"M-my glasses !" I chuckled , looking at the people that were now forming a circle around us and gossiping "Now you have to courage to speak ? You get easy off my hands now , nerd , the next time you're fucked up..Yuta , Nayeon Baby let's go !" Then trowed her down , before heading towards me..

Nayeon's arm went around my waist , while Yuta got next to me.. "What are you looking at , huh ? Get lost.." the circle around us started to evaporate as people were heading towards their classroom or trying to not get me mad..

FlashBack Ends

"I still cannot believe when we were together ! What was in our heads ?" I started to laugh with her , but stopping suddenly..

FlashBack

I was in the girls bathroom , making out with Seulgi , until we heard the door burst Open , I fast pulled away and saw Nayeon..

"N-Nayeon ! Baby-" "Don't Babe me Jennie ! I saw what you're doing there ! You really thought im this dumb ?" She run out of the bathroom , I tried to catch with her , but the high heels that I was wearing didn't help me..

"N-Nayeon ! Baby ! Wait !" I run over her , barely tripping and stopped...

"At what are you looking at , huh ?" I screamed out of range at everyone that was around me..

FlashBack Ends

"Yeah.. Really dumb.." I snakes her head pushing she against Jisoo's bed "Gotta go now , have fun cleaning here !"