Chapter LXX ( Smut Warning III )

So the next day has come...Jennie refused to speak with me since we woke up in the morning...she's probably still as needy as yesterday and that is somehow scaring me..iI mean , c'mon...we all know how Jennie is when she's needy..

My parents leaved in the morning..which I do find it weird..they didnt even told me , nor Jennie...and now her parents are getting ready to go somewhere...I dont get what's wrong with everyone..except if Jennie didnt told something to them to make them leave somewhere or she even told them what she wants to do..which I really do believe she could do something like that..

I kept on walking from the kitchen to the living room...I somehow feel nervous and the thing is that I don't know why..I kinda believe all of this has something to do with her , the smirk she was having on her face when finally her parents leaved...those cat eyes never lied to me..

i felt somebody back hugging me while I was washing my hands , her sneaky arms that were around my waist , her sneaky hands that went under my top and caress my stomach and her lips that kissed my neck , made me somehow to melt "Y/N..we are finally alone , Kitten" Oh god..did you ever heard your loved one speaking into a husky , low and seductive voice ? If yes..then you know how I feel , she's literally driving me crazy..

"I know , Jennie.." she chuckled , the most seductive chuckle I could ever hear from her..her hands making their way to my chest , but I pushed her arms and turn around , letting mine to curl around her shoulders and give her a warm smile "That means you know what I want , right ?" why do I feel like I was literally expecting her to ask this ? I sighed "Yes . I do know.."

She gave me her eye smile before kissing my lips deeply and forcing her tongue into my mouth , making me to let a shy moan to escape my mouth..she smiled in the kiss..knowing that she owns what she wants from me and she lifted me to sit on the counter , standing between my legs and dragging me closer to her by caressing my legs , from my hips , down to my knees and finally resting her hands on my hips , sloppy sounds could be heard from our kiss...

She finally broke the kiss and let me breath before  I was probably gonna faint..she trailed her kisses on my jaw line and neck , also bitting and nibbling on it , I bit my lower preventing myself from groaning and moaning , but she managed to bite harder nad I finally released the moans and groans that I was holding inside..I tilted my head and hold into her hair and she continued to bite it , harder and more needy everytime , her hands starting again to move up and down on my hips , moving my top along with it and I grinded myself on her...

She kissed my neck and them look into my eyes "So needy , huh ?" I felt myself blushing , isnt like I've never done this before..but she still manages to make me feel so good by just a touch "I thought I'll be the one who's needy , but seems that i'm not the only one.." I didn't answer , but unzipped her anorak and leave her into her baby blue T-shirt while she was tugging on my top , finally dragging it over my head and started to kiss down to my chest..I used both of my arms to keep my balance up onthe counter , and her hands find it way to my back and unhook my bra , tugging it somewhere next to me..

"Jennie.." I moaned when she started playing with my breast sucking on them while I was left a moaning mess who the task to breath already became hard for me..she stopped and dragged her T-shirt over her head...revealing her black lace bra and her smooth abs along with showing her milky skin..

she unbottoned my jeans and unzipped them , I bucked my hips , helping her to drag them down and leave me just in my panties and I guess socks..she kissed me again , this time her fingers rubbing my clothes clit , making my moans to get quiet , but not enough probably to be heard from outside..I sneakly moved my hands to her leggings waist band and pushed them as down as I could "Not here , Kitten.." she picked me again and walk upstairs , a bit struggling because of my height , but she still managed to open the door and trow me on the bed , already being on top of me and dragging her leggings down , along with her underwear and kissed my lips before sitting on my face and I did exactly what she was asking her..

I set my hands on her hips and started with a lick , she let out a long husky moan , holding into the headboard of the bed , I continued eating her out as she was grinding on my face , being more and more needy "Oh my god..There !" She barely screamed when I thrust her with my fingers , sucking on her clit and with the other hand massaging her breast , multitasking her..she covered her mouth..trying to keep it low and quiet even if we are alone..

I sucked on it harder and earn a yelp from her , but she started grinding faster and harder , which made me know that she's near..I thrusted her harder and moved my tongue on a great fire , waiting for her to cum and she did fast after that...panting on top of me and resting her head on the headboard as riding her high..