Chapter XVI

Jennie didn't let me do anything today , I wanted to cook , cause I was hungry , but she just pushed me into the couch and cooked first , she didn't even let me eat with my hands , she fed me like I was a kid , she isn't let me to go to the bathroom and she was so clingy...

"Y/N , it's late , let's go to sleep" even if it's was late , I didn't really want to sleep , I mean..I was feeling like I slept for years so how could I sleep at night , "C'mon , Y/N let's sleep , okay ? I will cook tomorrow morning for you , then I will help you to choose clothes , then I will carry your bag-" "Jennie , why are you doing all of this ?"

She didn't respond , she just showed me the most sweet smile I can ever see , then she hugged me while pushing me into her bed , making me to fall on it and her on me , of course , she got down from me , this time trowing herself next to me and she started to hug me , more like forced , cause I didn't did nothing else just to stare at her..

Jennies's POV

I pushed Y/N into the bed , so we can finally go to sleep , but she didn't stop from staring into my eyes , as I did the same , I was having my hand on her stomach , I moved it down , feeling her breath got fast , I slowly touched her pijamas at her waist line "J-Jennie...what are you doing ?"

I put a smirk on my face , while drawing circles on her pijamas waist line with my fingers "Nothing.. let's just go to sleep , okay ?" I turned to face the wall , she tried to get up , Probably to go into her bed , but I was fast and I catched her hand , not letting her to go , then I put it around my waist..

"I said go to sleep , I didn't say to move..maybe I will pushing you for this..." I can't believe myself...I just did a sexual joke...im so cringy....then she sat down again , I could feel her breath on my neck , i let a chuckle to escape my mouth..

---------------------------------------------------------

I woke up first , of course , she always sleeps a lot , well..she didn't even heard my alarm so it's good , I think I want to cook a lot of things for her , I really want to show her how much I care about her and how happy I am that we are kinda back at everything...

I took a fast shower then I started to look into the kitchen for thing and of course that im finding everything , I think I will make Pancakes , cause she really loves them...