Chapter XLV

"Y/N.." I open my eyes and looked at Jennie , yeah..we are still on the bench cuddling..I didn't have soul to let it be , I needed this just for like two or three minutes..but it's been more than 2 hours..

"What ? It wasn't me.." Jennie said as playing with the ends of my hair "Then ?" She shook her shoulders , looking around "I think her.."  she pointed towards a girl that was walking away , Her hair was in a ponytail , then I recognize the person..

"Shook..Jennie I need to go ! I guess I'll see you soon" I fast runned after her , not looking back "Momo-ya ! Wait !" She stopped , turning around..god damn she looks mad..

"Yeah ?" She asked , I could sense she's trying to remain calm "D-did you saw-" "Yes , I did.." I nodded  , walking towards her "Care to explain ?" She asked as we started to walk together "L-look , I just wanted to clarify things with her , and-" "And you accepted her apologies , now you're together again , Right ?"

I shook my head "Then ? Explain ?" I took a deep breath "It's true , I accepted her apologies , but I don't want to be again with her..not now , I need time.." she scoffed "You Could just say you want and go back being all lovey dokey next to me.."

Why she acts like this ? "Why are you acting like this ? She just asked for a last Hug and a last Kiss-" "You know , you're right , isn't like im your girlfriend or something..im just a girl that helped you and just want the best for you , is true ?" I lowered my head "Momo , no.. you're a good friend of mine ! Y-you are one of my best friends !" I could see her face getting pale when I said Best Friends..I also hope that im Right..

"Just that ?" I nodded "Look..I love Jennie , I really do , but..im not gonna be together with her..not now , okay ? And believe me , I wouldn't take any decision without you ! You mean a lot to me.." she suddenly Smiles , making me to feel melt inside , she run into me , hugging me tight..

"Thank you..and sorry for acting like that...is just..i don't know how to explain it in Korean.." I chuckled with her "Then say it in Japanese or English , maybe I'll understand..." She puts her arm around my shoulders "Do you know Japanese ?" I shook my head , making her to laugh "Shitto ( 嫉妬 - Jeaulos ) , that's how I feel.."

"Shitto ? Do you mean like-" "No ! It doesn't means what you think it means , okay ? It doesn't mean that thing.." I laughed "Let's head to the dorm , what you say ?" She nodded "Let call the others also..of course , the others that are still at the College"

"Let's play Something together then ! I'll Invite Dahyun , Tiger cub is into her hometown , I can Call Lisa also.." she nodded again "Okay..Then I'll call Mina , a girl JeongYeon , I don't think you know her , JiWoo , she's with me and Lisa at Dance Major and EunHa.." I looked at her "Eunha ? You mean that Girl with Bangs and shoulder lengthed black hair ? Music Major ?  With Round Glasses ?" She nodded

"Yes , she's Sana's Girlfriend.." I looked at her surprise "Oh ! So Sana is-" "Yes , a lesbian , all of us are..Me..Mina , Sana.." I nodded , so she's also.. good to know-

Wait what ? Why would it be good to know ? Maybe cause me , Jennie and Dahyun are not the only ones ? I hope im right...

"Y/N ! We arrived !" Momo told me , poking easily my dimples..I nodded , going in and Called the others two girls , of course , Dahyun couldn't refuse as Momo is her crush , Lisa said she's in..so now we just have to wait for the others to arrive..

"What game we would play ?" I asked , putting some chips bag on the table "How about Truth or dare ?" I nodded "Sounds good-" we moved our attention towards the door when somebody knocked , then joined us in , all the girls , Dahyun was shy and I kinda find it cute how she all blushed when Momo asked her how is she doing..

"So..what are we gonna do ?" Asked Lisa , slowly sliding from the wall to the floor "Well.. first let me introduce you all , JeongYeon , She's Y/N-" "Jennie's Roommate ! Yeah , we met , she's Kim Dahyun , Son Chae-Young's Roommate and the rest I already know !" Momo Chuckled "Okay , girl crush , EunHa , you already know them , now She's Dahyun , as JeongYeon said and she's Y/N.. Jennie's Ex and her Roommate.." we bowed to eachother...

"And also , let's..play truth or dare-" "Nooo ! Boring !" Lisa screamed , covering her face "Then let's make it more cool , how about we make it Dirty Truth or Dare ? And..we also do with Shots , you refuse to answer or to do the dare or fail , you have to drink three shots of Soju !" Said Mina smirking..I kinda like that thing..

We all agreed with her idea , then we played Rock , paper , scrisors to see who would go and Buy it , seems that between me and Dahyun neither of us could lose , cause we kept on doing the same pose , so we decided to go together..

Momo's POV

"Okay , now that they leaved.. what's between you and this Y/N , eh ? We could see some sparks there !" Eunha was laughing as Mina was hitting my stomach continuesly "Majja ! What's happening there ?" Lisa fast asked as jumping from her position on my bed "Nothing girls , not for now , but I plan making her mine" I furrowed my brows , smirking "Ohhh..Momo-chan is in action ! So cool , I haven't saw you like this since you we're fixed after high school on a girl from the club !" Mina laughed..

"Ya ! We are back !" We turned to the door , then started to laugh again "Anyway , let's play !" I said as we all got around an empty bottle in the middle of us , Lisa poured Soju in three shots glass , waiting for the next victim..

Mina spinned the bottle..Dahyun..

"Truth.." she seems a bit Unsure , but hey.. Mina's a master of this game , she has the most perfect dared and questions that would trow your world upside down...

"Okay.. what's the first time you hooked up a bit randomly ?" Dahyun gulped "Maybe a girl..but I-i didn't.." She said Lowering her head , Mina laughed "Ya ? Don't feel embarrassed , Me either !" They started to crack up together as Lisa joined rising her hand up saying ,,Me too !,, And also EunHa , Y/N and me too..

"So none of us hooked with a random girl ? Cool ,. I guess !" I wiped my non-existing tear , while spinning the bottle..

More rounds and more bottles being drinked fast and we barely Could keep our selfs up , until the it's was Y/N's time to choose "O-okay ? I'll go with Dare !" I think She , Dahyun and I we're the only one that could still talk normally "H-How Ab-out I Dare you too K-Iss Mo-*hicup*-Mo ?" We both looked starlet at eachother ,one and hers cheeks turning a bright shade a pink and the others teasing us..expect Dahyun , who didn't dared to look from the floor..

"C'mon ! Wa-nt S-some Soju , then ?" Asked Lisa , already drinking from a bottle , Y/N shook her head , moving next to me , she forced herself to look into my eyes before coming slowly "J-just a little peck ?" She asked and Mina nodded..damn this girl with her dares..

She slowly touched my lips with her thumb , before kissing them , fireworks exploded in my stomach as long with the butterflies that right now we're doubled , from a slowly peck , we started making out..

"Fast , Fast ! Spin !" We heard Lisa screaming , but it didn't bothered us to stop "Dare !" Jiwoo screamed , I think she was the one who didn't got out any words "Mina ! Let me , please ! Jiwoo , take a photo or a video with them now ! Ppali !" We heard JeongYeon !

After some long , long seconds we broke the kiss , she let out an airy ,,wow,, but I could hear it as I her mouth was inches away from Mina , the rest cheered , making us to blush extremely..

Some more rounds , until all of us fainted or feel asleep by the alcohol..