Chapter XXVI ( Smut warning )

I tried to sleep , but Y/N keeps snoring and I hate it ! I think it's already four in the night ! Im having a pig next to me , or what ? I kept on thinking what to do , how to confess , when I heard the door of the bathroom opens fast , I looked towards Y/N bed , and she wasn't there anymore , I got up and walk towards the bathroom , I pet her back , as she was giving out her soul there..

She finally stopped from vomiting , she brushed her teeth and clean the bathroom , well..it's late , but what can you do , when your friend , or your roommate kept drinking last night , I think it's the first time when I saw her drunk and im already tired of it !

I hand her a glass of water and some pills for her head , I know it hurts so..

"Thank you..." she fast said , I went into the kitchen and took the porridge from the fridge and give her to eat , it's late , even if it's late , she needs to stop her neck from hurting somehow , right ?

"I hope it's the final time when you get drunk ! If Chae-Young-sshi and her Roommate wasn't bringing you here , you were sleeping outside on a bench.." she laughed at my words , but Im still mad at her , not because she got drunk , but because she did that because of me , not telling me what she really felt..well..I didn't even let her to say something.. so..it's practically my fault..

"Thank you for taking care of me , Jennie !" I kissed her forehead , sitting next to her , hugging her thightly , she responded my hug , letting her head to fall on my shoulder , I brushed my fingers through her hair , making her to let out a unwanted moan , tensing me...

I gulped as she turned around her head , feeling her breath in my neck , her sneaky arms going around my waist , her nose touched my neck , I tried my best to not..but goddamn , Im wet !

She placed her lips on my neck , making contact with it , but not kissing or sucking nor biting , just touch..I gulped again , hanging my head backwards , trying to keep my hungry hormones calm , bitting my lip , closing my eyes , thightly , I heard her chuckling , she moved her hand , from my waist , to my thights , going up and down , near my covered womanhood..

"Y-Y/N , stop-" I was stopped by a loud moan that escaped my mouth when she palmed my inner thights , again , but this time in pleasure I hanged my head backwards , I put my hands on the bed , supporting my balance , Y/N fast attacked my neck , giving kitten kisses to it , she started rubbing my clit through the thin fabric of my pijamas pants , making me weak..

I let my back to hit the wall , Y/N fast saw that im enjoying it , she stopped , making me to groan , she got down from the bed , pushing my legs wide enough for her to stay on her knees between them , I Hanged my hips up , helping her to get down my pijamas pants , she looked hungry into my eyes , her hands dragging up my t-shirt , I know what she wanted I got down my t-shirt , a smirk appearing on her face as she got her got her cardigan down too , revealing a black bra..

"Now much you want it Princess ?" I gulped trying to speak , but pressed her index finger on my clit , making me to moan her name "You're so wet for me , so impatient.." I moaned , liking the way she speaks with me , turning me on even more that I was...

She started dragging down my panties  , she was right , I was impatient as hell for her to touch me , I felt one of her slender hands forming little circles on my stomach , up to my chest , I unhooked my bra , she got it down , trowing it maybe on the floor..

"I was ready to do something else..but I changed my mind.." she got up , kinda on top of me , cause I was Sitting down , with one hand , she cupped my right breast , as she started to kiss me , I let her tongue to slide into my mouth , I cupped her face with my hands , I couldn't get enough of it..

"But...i..will..add..it..." She said , as breaking the kiss multiple times , she trailed her kissed to my neck again , this time , sucking and bitting , making me moan and groan , I bit my lip , to stop myself from screaming , she let her marks on my neck , trailing them down to my collarbones , breast and stomach , She kissed my womanhood , I formed a fist into her hair , making her to groan , sending vibration in my body , I rolled my eyes as she started blowing on my clit..

"S-Stop teasing me-eh.." She started sucking on it , while her hands were holding my hips , I put my legs around her shoulders , when I felt her tongue going in and out of me , I tried my best to not scream , but I fail , I was covered my mouth with hand , then she stopped..

"Don't stop yourself from moaning babygirl..let them hear how good im eating you !" She started roughter ,  this time , I couldn't hold back my screams and moans anymore , I felt myself going near as she started to play with my breasts too , I got my legs down from her shoulders , putting them on the bed , giving her more space to eat me out..

"Oh my god ! Y/N !" Was everything I could say , when I realeased everything , I hanged my head backwards again , opening my mouth wide letting a long moan to escape as my eyes were glued close , I started shaking but she didn't stop , I pushed her head into me , a smile forming in my Face , I finally calmed from my high and looked at her , she moved her eyes towards mine , she licked her upper lip , stopping her tongue into a corner of her lips for some seconds , then she swallowed, still looking into my eyes....

I put one of my hand on her cheek , dragging her face towards mine and kiss her , tasting myself from her lips and month..