Chapter XLI

I kept on sobbing against our dorm room , a familiar scent filled my noustrils , foot steps started approaching me and somebody wrapped it hands around me , it could be just one person..

I open my eyes and saw Momo smilling innocently and warm at me , with all my strength , I gave her a wear smile before bumping into her..

"Let it out Y/N..im here for you.." she pat my head , curling my hair around her fingers and playing with it "Let's go in my dorm , Sana is at her parents this weekend , so you can stay how much you want.." I nodded and she helped me to get up from the floor...

I kept on Hugging her until we reached her dorm , wasn't that far away from ours , which is good , I didn't want a lot of people to see me like this , I joined inside and a warm breeze hit my face , I saw two best , one full with plushies and the other one was a bit messy , but full with mangas around it..

"Sit down please , the one with plushies.." I nodded and sat down , cupping my face with my hands and crying my soul out , she back hugged me , Petting my waist with her thumb , her warm breath hitting my neck "Stop Crying okay ? She doesn't deserves this.." I tried my best to calm down , but unfortunately I couldn't..

She sighed , crossing her legs and taking a plushies into her hands "You see him ? He's Piguri ! I buyed him when I was in Switzerland with some friends , anyway , Im sure Piguri would love to play with you !" She tilted her head and started handing me the Pink plushie , I chuckled wipping the tears using the back of my hands and took the plushie from her hands..

"See , Piguri has a lot of friends ! One of them is Momori ! Momori is his best friend !" She made a cute voice , I chuckled again , this time smilling "You see him , He's Mr. Hamburger , he's so tasty , Yum !" She bit the hamburger plushie , making a Yum sounds after and munching on nothing "And He who is ?" I pointed towards a big bear plushie , laying on her pillows..

"He ? I name it Brownie , He's one of the funnies and he can make you smile easily see , you can hug him when you're sad..you can..dance with it , do what you want to.." she started to dance with it , hugging it and then jumping with it under her , I shaked my hands making her to chuckle at trow it at me hitting me in the head and I pounted..

"Sorry ! But you feel better right ?" I nodded , showing her a cute smile , letting my dimples to be shown , she got up and pinched one of them , suddenly Jennie came again in my mind..was a thing that she used to do...

I lowered my head , waiting for the tears to fall down again , but it's was like I run out of them , I heard Momo sitting next to me and using her fingers , she lifted my chin up , you could see on her eyes that she's worried and she doesn't know how to help..

"Y/N , please stop thinking about Jennie , okay ? She doesn't deserves you ! Why can't you see that there are people who really care about you ? A lot of us are really Caring about you...but I know who does the most and wants everything that is better and beautiful for you..and that person is really next you.."

Was this a confess ? She confessed to me ? I tilted my head and furrowed my brows , she chuckled and let go of my chin "You Should drink some water so you aren't gonna dehydrate.." she went Inside an another room , Probably being the kitchen , I took a chance to look around the room..

Nothing really catch my eyes more than the plushies and Sana's untidy bed , she handed me a bottle of water , I drank a half of it , then I catch her looking at me "Your eyes are so red and puffy , you should rest a bit Y/N.." I fastly shook my head "I don't want to go back there and I don't have where to go , I also don't want to see Nayeon , Chae-Young is in her hometown and she sure won't let me sleep into her bed as Just Dahyun Unnie is in her room-"

"But you can sleep here..im sure Sana won't get mad if you sleep here , you can sleep into my bed , cause it's more tidy and neat than hers..I can sleep in her.." I looked surprised , would she really let me ? "Really ?" She nodded , I fast hugged her and thank her a million times "Is anything you need now ?"

I quickly checked my pockets and realise that I left my phone into mine and Jennie's room , not just that.. "I-I left my phone there..and also..what im gonna wear ?" She chuckled "You can take clothes from mine , they may be the best for you , but about your phone and I think also toothbrush and charger , you want to go by yourself ?" I shook my head..

I don't even want to go again in that room , but I know one day I'll have to fight this.. "You don't even want to put a feet into it , Right ?" I nodded , that room brings a lot of memories to me..

"Then I'll go and take them , but you have to stay here and you can also use my laptop , I don't think I can carry all them..if you have tasks or something just use mine , arrasseo ? " I nodded and she left a peck on my cheek , which starlet me a bit , but then I continued to drink from the bottle of water..

Momo's POV

I walked out of my dorm , heading towards Y/N's and Jennie's dorm , where first I knocked on the door , bit nothing so I decided to open it , for my surprise was open "Guess nobody's home.." I said to myself and shook my shoulders , I saw Y/N phone on the table , I took it and put it into my back pocket , took her charger , which also was colored in Red as her phone case is..

I looked at her bed , tidy , posters above it on the wall , I looked at the table , there was a photocard with Little Y/N on it...

Even when she was little she was beautiful , she was wearing a red cap , white t-shirt and jeans , she was sitting on a swing , making a V sign with her hand..I heard a door opening and I saw Jennie going out of the bathroom , she was shocked to see me..

"What are you doing here ?" I continued to smile and turn my body against her "Hello you too , excuse me now , I have to take something from there.." she blocked my way "I asked what are you doing here you little Satan ?" Her eyes were also puffy , what a fake..

"Here ?" I looked around the room "Just to take somethings for Y/N , good she had find out who you really are.." she brows furrowed "This is all happening because of you ! You're the one that told her about my past ! You-"  Her wrapped her hands around my neck , pinning me into the wall "Take it slow , Girl , I just showed her who you really are..I told you I'll destroy you , soon.. I'll succed.."

She tighted the grip around my neck , trying Probably to scare me , but it doesn't works , seeing that , she tried her best to choke me , again.. doesn't works , I forced her to break the grip , and went into the bathroom room , took her toothbrush and waved towards Jennie..

"Guess you'll see us another time , for now.. you better think how to force me not to kick you.."