Chapter XXX

Last night , Jennie and I slept into my bed , I was waked by her alarm , which she close it fast , I wasn't having classes until ten So I can sleep more..

"Y/N ! Woke up kitten !" Jennie tried to shake me , but I just groaned and turned around , Squishing my pillow "C'mon Y/N ! We have to go to my dad's office , I know you don't want to woke up , but please.." I open my eyes , looking at the pale brown wall until I feel her laying down next to me , with her arm around my waist..

"please , I know it's stressing , I also down want to go there , but I got a message from him this morning , at eight he wants us to come at his office , I know you have classes later , and you want to sleep more , cause we slept late last night.." as she was speaking , she kissed my bare shoulder , then my neck , my cheek , earlobe and forehead , she really knows how to make to get up..

I turned around to face her , I looked directly into her brown eyes , she came closer and kissed my nose , a smile appeared on my face "Okay..if you pay for the lunch !" She grinned kissing my lips this time "Okay , lazy , now get up ! I'll go to brush my teeth , okay ?" I nodded , stretching myself , before she left..

I got bored while looking through my phone , so I decided to see what's Jennie doing , I open the door , she was already dressed , finish her makeup , I went behind her and give her a back hug , but I slowly bumped into her , making her to hold herself using the washbasin..

"Get also ready , okay ? And be careful , I was barely messing up my makeup , because of you !" I kept grining while leaving kisses in her neck and cheeks , then I took my toothbrush and started to brush my teeth..

"Jennie !" I yell her name as she went to take her backpack "What ?" "Can you make my backpack too ? Please ?" I heard her laughing before coming towards me "Okay , anything else that you're too lazy to do ?" I then wash my mouth and went to her , I hugged her and kissed her forehead..

"Let me change , and we are going ! I'll let my backpack home as im coming back at the dorm !" She nodded then I went to change..

Jennies's POV

We walked with our hands united towards my dad's office into the college , I realized that a lot of students were looking at us , which made me a bit upset , on the big hall , we met with Nayeon and Jisoo , they were talking about the crew dance auditions , we waved at them , heading again to my dad's office..

When we entered , he wasn't alone , one girl , brown haired , with her hair into a ponytail , she was kinda skinny but very tall , same as Y/N or a bit more..

"Oh Jennie ! You're here ! Hi Y/N ! Good morning !" "Good morning Mr Kim ! Is something wrong that you wanted to see us ?" My dad shook his head "Not at all , anyway , Girls , She's Kim DoYeon , she was supposed to start the year with you Y/N , but she had a problem , so she is starting a bit late , I wanted to ask you two if you can show her around the campus and college , show her dorm and locker !"

I looked at Y/N who was still sleepy "Okay Dad ! Y/N is starting at Ten , so I guess I'll be the one to show her around the college for now ! What class do you have now , Uhh.. Doyeon , right ?" "Ye ! Now I have.. English.." she seems shy , cute.."Oh good ! Im having English too ! Then we are going together , Come !"

She fast took her backpack and bowed to my dad , I kept on clinging to Y/N towards the English class "So , Doyeon , what major are you ?" Y/N asked her , as he handed me my backpack "Im Dance Major !" ( I realized that I forgot to tell you..so..Jennie is in Vocal Major , Y/N in fashion and Design Major with Chae-Young from Twice ,  Lisa and Chae-Young , I mean Rosie are in Dance Major , Dahyun , Nayeon and Jisoo in Makeup Major , I'll add more as the time goes on ) "Oh ! Okay ! Im in Fashion and Design Major , and Jennie is in Vocal Major !"

I moved my attention towards the class door "Thank you for coming with me Kitten ! Go and sleep now , sorry for woking you up !" I put my arms around her neck , as she puts her around my waist "Don't say sorry , Probably I wasn't even woking up , now go , you're already late , call me when you're getting at the dorm cause Probably I will be at the library with the little bean , okay ?" I nodded and kissed her lips slowly , we broke the kiss and the hug , then I went inside the class with Doyeon..

The hour finished fast , and I decided to show her the classes..

"Jennie ?" I moved my attention towards her "Yes ?" "You and Y/N are together ? I mean..I know it's a too personal question , but if you don't mind.."

"It's okay ! You can ask me what you want ! And yeah , Me and Y/N are together ! Why ?" She moved her shoulders sign that is was just a random question , I let it go and continue to show her around the college..