💉Chapter1

Xavier
"Well today is my hundredth time going to again my first day of school"I whisper as I graved my backpack and graved my phone.
"Come on son your brother and sister are ready"My mother yells from downstairs and I huff and walk out of my room.

I walk downstairs and see my brother and sister laughing.I look at my mom and she was talking to my father and I roll my eyes.

"Ready Xavier?"Nicole asked and I nod.
"Have a good day"My mother and father say and I nod and my siblings and I walk out.
"I'll go walking"I tell my siblings and they nod.
"Be their don't skip"My brother Sam tells me and I nod and start walking.

I take out my headphones and plug them to my phone.I put on Jaden smith Like this

I am a fan of Jaden smith from a long time.I put my phone away and put my hoodie on and look around.I see one of the faces that I have not seen since the last 100th years.He nods and I nod back and walks beside me.

"Ready for the 100th time of our first day of school?"Logan asked me and I huff.
"Im tired of always going to school"I tell him and he shrugs.
"You know why we go though"Logan tells me and I nod.
"So other people won't know what we are"I tell Logan in a british accent and he sighs.
"Come on maybe something may happen today...I know"Logan tells me and I look at him and chuckle.

We keep walking all the way to school and I see every high schooler human.I see others getting out of their expensive cars or other type of cars.I see the humans laughing and hugging each other.I roll my eyes and keep walking with Logan besides me.

I see girls looking at me up and down,but I don't mind.
"Their is a bunch of girls looking at you Xav"He tells me and I nod and shrug my shoulders.
"And?"I tell him as we arrive to my locker.
"They look hot bro"He tells me and I look over to every girl and I shrug again.
"Don't care...They are weak"I tell him and he shakes his head.
"I am starting to think that you are gay"He tells me and I chuckle.
"I am not gay...Just that they won't satisfy me"I tell him and he chuckles and nods.
"Okay Xav...well I have to go see you at lunch"He tells me and I nod.

I get the books I need for my classes and I close my locker once I get everything I need.I look down to my phone and see a message from Nicole and Sam.Asking me if I am at school already.I reply with a 'Yes I am at school already...See you after school' Message and send it to both.

I put my phone down and keep walking to my class.Once I am their I put my phone away and walk inside.

"Ahhh Mr.Wallon"My math teacher Ms.White says and I nod.
"Ms.White"I tell her back and she smiles and she nods.

I walk to a seat that was at the back of the class and sit down their.I take out my phone and text Logan

Me:Logan what's your first class?
Logan Mayers:Science and you?
Me:Math
Logan Mayers:Lucky you go Ms.white
I chuckle as I see the message and start typing.
Me:See you in lunch
Logan Mayers:Alright

I put my phone away and look up front.I see that almost every seat is taken except the one besides me.I see a girl with long blond hair and brown eyes walking to the seat besides me.I roll my eyes and look up front.

"I am Jay"She says and I look at her and look up front again.
"Sorry didn't mean to disturb you...Just trying to make new friends"she tells me and I scoff and keep looking front.

I see her roll her eyes and looks up front.I smile and look over to her and see her look up front.
"I am Xavier"I tell her and she smiles and sticks out her hand.
"Nice to meet you Xavier"She tells me and I shake her hand and nod.

We both look up front when the bell started to ring.I look outside the window and see that it's starting to get gloomy and I smiled.Thinking how beautiful it looks.

We all walk out of math class and see some other people go to other people.I walk to my locker and I open it and leave my math books their.I see besides me and look at Jay who was leaving her books of math as well.

"Would you look at that...Seat neighbours and now locker neighbours"She says and I nod and close my locker.

I see Logan and he walk to me and looks at Jay.
"Who is this?"He asked me and smiled at Jay.
"I am Jay Mayson"She tells Logan and he graves her hand and kisses the back of it.
"Nice to meet you Jay...I am Logan Mayers"Logan says and I roll my eyes and walk away.

I walk into my second period which is Literature and sit down again in the back.I look at everyone and they are all facing front.I huff when I see Logan walking inside.

"What was that for?"He asked me and I look at him confused.
"I don't know what you're talking about?"I ask him and he chuckles and sits down besides me.
"Are you jealous that I kissed Jay on the back of her hand?"He asked me and I scoff.
"I told you before and I am repeating it to you again...I am not attractive to humans"I tell him and he smirks.
"Alright"He says and I look up front.
"Leave it"I tell him and he nods and looks up front as well.

We are going somewhere😂😉
Don't comment rude things on this book please👌