💉Chapter 42

Xavier
We arrive to the ball that I and Jah were invited to.I smile when I see it and it looks more fancy then I thought it would.At the ball their are going to be other vampires and friends and our daughter with my parents.

Of course that's the surprise and I smile at Jay when she looks at me.
"What's this?"She asked and I smile.
"A ball"I tell her and she looks at me confused.
"A ball? For what?"She asked again and I smiled and the driver opens the door for me.

I got out and nod to him as I button my suit.I walk to Jays side and open the door for her.I give her my hand and she looks at me and then rolls her eyes and gives me her hand.I smile and help her out.

She looks around and then she smiles at a little girl on line.
"Ms.Wallon!"She yells and Jay waves and then looks at me confused.
"I didn't tell you something about myself,but you'll see once we walk inside"I tell her and she gives me a glare.

We walk through the red carpet and the flash of the cameras go off as we walk by.She smiles and then we come to a stop infront of a screen and the people take pictures.Both me and Jay smile and then walk away.

"King!"Someone yells and I make Jay keep walking.Well okay so I am I never told Jay because I was afraid of people in arizona know what was I.

I made the people that followed me to arizona treat me as a normal guy.I know it has been a year,but my coven stays hidden until the day that the dead raise.People call it Halloween and I have made that a rule of my coven.My coven has to feed on animals and if not the victims have to be compelled on forgetting the people they feed on.

"Xavier!"Logan yells and I smile and both me and Jay walk to him.
"So it's that time of the year huh?"He says and I chuckle and nod.
"You make it sound weird"I tell him and he shrugs.
"Hello Ms.Wallon"Logan says and Jay rolls her eyes and hugs Logan.
"Where is Junior and Hayley?"Jay asks and he smiles and then looks behind him.

"Hayley"Jay says and walks to her and they hug.
"Jay finally officially Ms.Wallon huh?"Hayley says to Jay and I smile and look around.

I nod to Logan and he nods and turns around to cover Jay a bit.I speed to my parents and daughter.

"D-dada"Sofia says and I smile and kiss her.
"Hey princess"I tell her and then look at my parents and they are smiling.
"Hey son"My mother says and I smile and hug her and peck her forehead.
"Son"My father says and I smile and hug him.

We pat each other on the back and then we speed to Jay.I look at Logan and he steps away from Jay.

"Where-"Jay starts to say and then she smiles and looks down at Sofia.
"Princess"Jay says and I give her to Jay.
"M-ma"She says and Jay hugs her and pecks her head.
"Taylor,Samantha"Jay says and she hugs both.

I look up and I see my right hand walking up to the stage and I nod to him and he nods.

"Lady's and gentlemen"Axel says and I clear my throat and Jay looks up.
"We have been waiting for this moment...Our king has arrived and like everyone knows no one has seen him,but the people he works with,but he did now come alone his first and only Wife came along"He says and Jay smiles and then everyone claps and so does Jay.
"I wonder who it is"Jay says and I smile.
"You have no idea"I tell her and then I look up and nod.

"Welcome Mr. & Mrs.Wallon!"He says and Jay stays still and I chuckle and put my hand on her back and make her walk with me.

Everyone spreads and we start walking on the gap.Every one looks at me and Jay.Jay looks at everyone and smiles,but I know that Jay is kind of in shock which is understandable.

We go up the stage and everyone look up.Hay clings onto me and I chuckle and clear my throat.
"Hello my people!"I say and everyone claps.
"I know you guys have been waiting for me to appear and some of you may ask yourself 'why didnt Mr.Wallon even show himself?' Well I preferred on living sord of a normal life,but one day when I met my wife here I knew that my life was not normal and that my wife was a part of my not normal life"I say and everyone nods and Jay looks at me and I smile.

"Father"I say and I look at him and he walks forward with my daughter.
"Every one me and her did have a child,but we had our child while she was still human"I say and everyone either gasp or murmured.
"How is that possible?!"Someone yells and I nod.
"We don't know yet...My daughter here Sofia she is half mortal half immortal and she is my daughter"I say and everyone 'aww's' and claps.
"My wife she died as human while giving birth and then was re born as a vampire"I say and everyone claps louder.

I step aside and then made Jay step forward.She looks at me and I smile and nod.

"Hey guys I am Jay Wallon and I am here to keep you guys safe and protected...My husband explain to me that all of us go out on Halloween day as actual vampires"She says and everyone nods.
"Well we will work something up for you guys not to fear anything or anyone"She says confident and they all yell and clap.

She looks at me and smiles and I go to her and peck her lips.

'I need an explanation' She tells me through her mind and I sigh and step away and nod.