💉Chapter 28

Nicole 4 months later
I walk inside Xaviers and Jays room and I see Jay struggling to get up and I speed to her and help her.

"Thanks"She says weekly and I nod.
"Jay you are looking way to thin"I tell her and I help her inside the bathroom.
"I know"She says and I look in her eyes and that light she once had is gone.

Her color is gone and she is way to thin.We don't know what Queen and Jayson fed her,but Xavier is trying to look for some help.We haven't been lucky enough and Jay is loosing in the battle of staying alive.

"Why don't we just make Taylor take out what you have inside?"I ask her and she pulls away her hand.
"What the fuck is in your head?!"She yells at me and I shake my head.
"Jay you are dying don't you understand?"I tell her and she sits down in the toilet seat.
"It's my fucking decision and it's a baby...It's part of me and Xavier"She says and I feel tears fall from my eyes.
"Look Xavier would die if he lost you"I tell her and she scoffs.
"If I die he is going to have a part of me"She says and I shake my head.
"It won't be the fucking same"I say and squat in front of her.

"Look I already had Jasmine and I am fine because I am what I am,but you Jay...You are a human you are to fragile to keep up"I tell her and she shakes her head.
"I'll do my best"She says and I get up fast.
"IT'S NOT FUCKING ENOUGH!"I yell at her and walk out of the bathroom with tears in my eyes.

I speed to my room and looks at the crib and see Jasmine asleep.I had her two months ago.It's been four months and Jay still has that fucking idea that what she has inside is a baby.I don't fucking believe it and if it is then the 'baby' is killing her.

"Baby"Sam says and I brake down and he hugs me.
"I don't want to loose my sister"I tell him and he rubs my back.
"Nicole she may be your sister,but it's her decision all we have left is to wait"He says and I cry my heart out and clench into Sam.

I found out that Jay is my sister,but she does not know.I don't want her to know she has been seen me as a friend and a sister-in-law and that's all I want her to see me as.

"Nicole"Xavier calls to me and I walk out of my room.
"What?"I ask him and he hugs me.
"I know how you feel Nic...Imagine how I feel knowing that it's my fault that she is dying"He says and I fall on my knees and yell in pain.
"Fuck"I say and keep crying.

I feel Sams arms and he carries me inside the room and lays me on the bed.Xavier walks behind us and sits besides the bed.
"I don't want her to die Xav"I tell him and he nods.
"Neither do I"He says and we hug each other again.
"That thing is killing her every minute or second"I tell him and he nods.

Then we stay silent and we hear crying and we all look to the door and see her crying.We both walk to her and she takes a step back.
"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME"She yells and me and Xavier stop.
"THIS THING AS YOU GUYS CALL IT IS A FUCKING BABY...OUR FUCKING BABY XAVIER AND YOU NICOLE IF HE OR SHE IS KILLING ME WELL GOOD.YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO HAVE A FUCKING PART OF ME.MY OWN FUCKING TIME HAS COME"She yells and we step forward and she steps back.

Sam rushes to her and takes her away.Me and Xavier go after him,but we loose their sent.
"They both had it planed"Xavier says and I shake my head.
"Sam looks at her like his little sister"I say and we speed back inside the house.

"EVERYONE LOOK FOR SAM AND JAY NOW!!!"Me and Xavier yell inside the house and every one of our kind rushes out of the house and starts looking.

I speed up to Jasmine and she is awake and I pick her up and hug her.
"Your aunt is so stupid"I whisper to her and she giggles.
"We will find them"Xavier says and I nod.

He graves Jasmine and walks out of the room.He knows me to well and I speed out through the back window and look for animals to drain.