💉Chapter25

Jay
I wake up because I feel the door slam open from downstairs.I hear some growling and hissing.I start getting scared and I wake up Xavier.He makes me go silent for a while and then we speed out of the room.He stops in the woods and we get dressed.Then I tie up my hair and we speed to another house.

We are now in Xaviers old room and I have been here the month we knew each other.I hear Xavier talk to Sam and Nicole so I walked out.They saw me and stopped talking.Then I see Xavier look at Nicole and she smiles at me and we walk to her room.

"So he told you huh?"Nicole asked me and I nod and smiled.
"Are you scared?"She asked and I smiled.
"I won't lie just a little just because this is a bit new to me,but I still see you guys as Xaviers and I's family"I tell her and she smiles and hugs me.
"Im glad you see us that way"She says and I nod.

Then someone burst inside the window without a sound.I got up fast and graved Nicole and she speed to the door,but the same couple that were watching us in our apartment complex.I started to panic and I held onto Nicole.She hisses and they all step back.The women moved out of the door and I tried opening it,but then I hear a body fall to the floor.I look over and see Nicole.

I rush to her and they stayed behind me.I started to tear up that I did not even feel when they took me.When my vision started to clear up I screamed.

"XAVIER!!!"I yell and then one of them put something in my mouth and I started to drift off.

I woke up and my head was ponding.I groan and when I tried to move my hands I couldn't and then chains moved.I looked around and I saw that I was in some kind of basement.I started to panic and moving my hands around to see if I could set myself free.

I moved them around for a couple of minutes and my hands gave up.I cried and moved closer to the wall.I hugged myself and put my head in my knees.I heard some footsteps and then the door flew open.I moved away and covered my face from the light.

"Are you hungry?"A female voice said and I look up and nod.
"Here"She said and put a tray with bread and spaghetti.
"Thank you"I tell her and she hums and walks away.
"Wait"I say and she stops and turns around.
"Uh w-where am I?"I ask her and she looks out of the door and comes closer.
"Don't try to leave...I already tried"She says and she then walks away and I sniffle.

I look down to the food and graved the bread.I got the fork and put some spaghetti wrapped around it.

"Xavier"I whisper and I started to cry.
"Baby"I say and put the fork down and got on the wall again and put my head in my knees and hug myself.

                      Xavier 2 months later
I start to trace Jays smell and I speed to it.I then stopped once I lost her sent and I angry punched a tree making some of the wood come off.I hear someone speed my way and I turn around and saw my mother and father.

"Lost her sent"I tell them and my mother walks to me and hugs me.
"We will find her just like we found your brother"She says and I sigh.
"We were late"I tell her and she nods and sighs.
"Im sure we would not be late for Jay"She says and I sniff.
"I love her mother.It's been two freaking months mother and I am scared"I tell her and I hug her.
"We will find her Xav"She says and we speed back to the house.

I got in my old room and got a bottle of whiskey and chug it.
"Stop"Nicole tells me and I ignore her.
"Xavier stop"She says and takes the bottle away.

I speed to her and I was about to slap her,but I stopped myself.She looks at me and I brake down and fall to the floor.
"Hey Xavier if you are just here crying and drinking you will never find her"She tells me and hugs me.
"H-how am I g-going to find her?I-i lost her sent"I tell her and I hug her.
"We will find her I know it"She says and I nod.

I have had my parents people looking everywhere and we still have not gotten nothing of Jay.I have drank almost the whole time that I have not had her with me.Today is November 2 it's our 2 month anniversary.Our first month anniversary I drank the whole day even thought I still do,but when I mean I drank my ass off and passed out in the woods.

"Xavier!"I hear Nicole yell at me.
"WHAT!"I yell back and she looks at me.
"Sam found something"She says and I speed to Sam.
"Xav I think I found where she could be"Sam tells me and I nod.
"Our people have seen Queen and Jayson around and their has been many attacks during these past months.As well as we caught someone of their side"He said and I nod.

I thought about going right away,but I knew we had to come up with a plan.I speed upstairs and took a shower fast.I got changed and speed downstairs again.Everyone was showered and fresh.

"Call the best men that mom and dad have now"I tell Sam and he nods.He speeds to each and one and in a few minutes the whole room was about full.
"Jayson and Queen have taken then person I love and everyone knows that who ever messes with the people I love dies"I start to say and they all nod.
"So I need every each and one of you to fight with me even if it gets you killed understand"I say and they all say in unison 'yes sir' I smiled and looked straight forward to everyone.

"We'll be coming soon to you my darling"I whisper.