💉Chapter34

Jay
I wake up because the monitor of Sofia goes off and I rush to her room.I open it and I walk to her crib half asleep.I look down and dont see her.I start to panic and I speed all over her room and I don't find her anywhere.I look at the window and see that it's open.I scream and Xavier speeds inside.

"What's wrong?"Xavier asked and I look at him.
"S-someone t-took our d-daughter"I tell him and he speeds out of the room and out the house.I follow him and we look everywhere.

I fall down in the floor and start crying.
"SOFIA!!"I yell and Xavier picks me up.
"Baby come"He says and he picks me up and I cry on him.
"NICOLE SAM COME NOW!"Xavier says and he puts me on our bed and lays me down.

I am by then sobbing and I look besides me and I see her favorite blanket.I hug it and cry and I kiss it and hug it.

"Baby"Xavier says and I look at him and he has tears falling from his eyes as well.
"We have to track the person down Now...come on"He says and I breath and nod.

I got up and suddenly everything went pitch black.

I woke up in Xavier's and I's bed and I looked everywhere.I didn't see anyone and I started to panic.I got up slowly and walked out.I speed downstairs and didn't see anyone as well.

"Xavier?"I say and looked around.
"Hey Jay"A voice that I have not heard over a year.I stay silent and turn around slowly.
"Cole?"I say and he nods and smiles.
"I knew you were not dead...Mom and dad thought you were,but I-i found you"Cole says and he smiles and takes out his phone.
"W-what are you doing Cole?"I ask him and he looks at me.
"Calling mom and dad"He says and I take his phone away and hang up.

I crush it and throw it away on the trash.
"Hey"He says and then looks at me again.
"H-how did you crush my phone?"He asked and I smiled.
"Don't worry"I tell him and he hugs me and I inhale and I started to go crazy.
"Cole l-et me go"I tell him and he hugs me tighter.
"LET ME GO!"I yell at him and I step back fast.
"What's wrong Jay?"Cole asked and I turn once I feel like I have calmed down.
"My daughter someone took her"I tell him and he chuckles.
"Oh my niece yea I know I did"He says and my eyes widen.
"Why?"I ask him and he smirks.
"Turn me and I'll give you my niece"He says and I look at him confused.
"Turn you? Into what a frog?"I ask him and he chuckles and shakes his head.
"Turn me into what you are"He says and I chuckle.
"I can't change you into Jay because that is me"I tell him and he starts getting angry.
"Turn me into a fucking vampire...I know what you fucking are and if you don't your daughter will pay"He says and I gasp.

I turn around and turn back to look at Cole.
"Cole I did not choose to be this...It has it's advantages and disadvantages"I tell him and he shakes his head.
"I don't care"He says and I shake my head.
"Cole I am dead...I am like this because I didn't have a choice my life was in my finances hands...He choose me to live.With him and our daughter"I tell him and he smiles and then runs his hands through his hands.
"You get to live forever,you get to kill and not be killed"He says and I shake my head.
"That's were you are wrong...You kill and you get killed with a wooden stick straight to your heart"I tell him and he shrugs.

I look at him and shake my head at him and he is still smiling like a little kid
"Give me my daughter or you pay the consequences"Xavier says and we both look at him.
"Jay"he says and then turns back to look at me.
"Kill and get killed or get killed and live in piece"I tell him and he looks at me angry full in his face.
"Your daughter will pay if any of you don't turn me"He says and I sigh and walk forward.
"What are you doing Jay?"Xavier asked and I shake my head.
"Anything for our daughter"I tell him and I bite my brother.
"ricordatevi di mangiare o morire(remember feed or die)"I tell him in italian and he nods.

I look at Cole and he is smirking.
"Your daughter will be sent in a month or two"Cole says and I look at him in shock.I see one of his helpers and I smirk and take out my teeth.His helper walks back and I speed to him and bite him and cover his mouth.I drink all his blood and I speed out to were I dump the bodies and I dump him there.

I look at Xavier and he is shaking his head and I look at Cole.
"Give me my daughter now"I tell him angry and he smiles at me.
"I will in a month or two"He says and I grave him by the throat.
"You know Cole...You have to die with my blood in your system and feed to be an actual Vampire"I tell him and he looks up at me surprised.
"Y-you didn't tell me"He says and I smirk.
"Im not stupid I know"I tell him and he runs out to the door and Xavier speeds to the front and then he runs to the back door and Sam speed their.He runs upstairs and I fly up the stairs and looks at me shocked.

"You could be my family,but no one messes with my fiance or daughter"I say and speed with him to the basement.