💉Chapter2

Jay
"Mom can I take the car?"I asked my mom as she helped me straighten my hair.I look at the mirror and she nods and I smiled.
"Thanks ma"I tell her and she smiles.
'Be careful'She signs me and I nod and kiss her forehead once she was done straighting my hair.
"I will"I tell her and she graved my backpack and gives it to me.

I smile and we walk our of my room.
"Ready sis?"Ethan tells me and I nod.
"Im taking the car"I tell him and he looks at mom and my mom nods.
"Fine...Cole come on"He tells me and Cole comes out of the room.
"Ready for your first day of collage Cole?"He askes my brother and he sighs and nods.
"No turning back even if I was not ready"Cole says and me and Ethan laugh.

I walk downstairs and grave the keys from my dads hand.
"What the?"He says and looks at me and smiles.
"Mom gave you permission?"He asks me and I nod and kiss his cheek.
"Be careful"My dad says and I nod and walk out.

I unlock the doors of the Nissan leaf and start it.I turn on the radio and played Trippie Redd Romeo & Juliet
I start humming at the beat and smile as I see the school.I start looking for parking and when I saw a parking I smile and park.

I got out and see Ethan my brother looking around for me and I roll my eyes.
"Just when my morning was going good"I say and walk to him.I mean don't get me wrong I love both of my brothers,but they are always on me.Over protective brothers is the right thing to say.

"Your books"Ethan says and I look up to him and smile.
"Thanks can I have money also?"I ask him and he smiles and pecks my forehead.
"You are lucky I love you little sis"He says and I squeal and he gives me $30
"Thanks Ethan"I tell him and hug him.

He chuckles and I step away and he walks away.I see him walk to his car and drives off.I walk to the school and enter.I see other teens hugging others and I smile once I see my boy best friend.

"Marky"I say and he looks at me and smiles and runs to me.
"Hey girl"He says and I hug him.
"I missed you girl"I tell him and he flips his invisible hair and I chuckle.
"Of course you did...I mean please who wouldn't"He says say and I laugh.
"I missed you too girl"He says and hugs me again.

Did I mention that he is gay? Well he is.I have seen girls throw themselves to him,but they didn't know he was gay.

He steps away and puts his arm on my shoulder.
"Come on I know your locker number still"He says and I chuckle and walks me to my locker.

I see a guy facing the opposite direction,but he looked good from the back.
"Walk away"I tell him and we walk to the gym.
"Why?"He asked as we enter.
"Hot guy besides my locker thats why"I tell him and he stares at me as if I am weird.
"And?"He asks and I roll my eyes at him.
"Lets go"I say and walk out of the gym.I look at my locker and sigh in relief as I didn't see the guy their anymore.

I walk to my locker and open it.I grave my stuff and sigh.The bell started to ring and I closed my locker and jogged to my first period.I walk inside and every desk was taken except for one.He was looking out of the window and I widen my eyes.

"The guy"I whisper and sigh and walk to the desk.I see him roll his eyes when I sit down and I smirk.I introduced myself and he was rude at the beginning,but then he introduced himself.

We walked out of class and I went to my locker and then Xavier went to his.I cracked a joke on him and then another guy came out of no where and introduced himself.The guy said his name was Logan.Logan kissed the back of my hand and then I see Xavier rolling his eyes and left.For some reason I felt hurt,but I shrugged it off.

Logan and I talked a little while and then I told him I had to leave.I left and walked to my next class.I walked in and saw Mark and he waved and I smiled.

"Hey girly"He says and I laugh.
"Hey gurl"I tell him and he smiles.
"So found any cute or hot guys?"I ask Mark and he nods.
"Girl a ton like omg girl"He says and I chuckle.
"Whats up with you and the cute/creepy guy?"He asked and I looked at him curiously.
"What are you talking about?"I ask him and he points at someone and I look behind and saw Xavier and Logan.

Xavier was looking at me like if he hated me or something.I stared at him to see what did I do and then he turned to Logan and I turn to Mark.

"Nothing"I tell him and he raises his eyebrow and nods.
"Mhm"He says and I laugh.
"Im serious..."I say trailing off and open my book and started reading.

I look at the corner of my eye that Mark was smirking and I roll my eyes.Then I see Mark open his mouth and then the teacher came in and I smiled.

"Saved by the bell"I whisper and we started class.

I walked out with Mark and then I felt someone pull me to the side.I look up and see Xavier breathing heavy and I shiver.

"Meet me after school outside"He tells me and I gulp and nod.
"Good"He says and walks away.

I let go of a breath that I did not even realise I was holding.Then I shake my head and walk to my next class.