💉Chapter32

Next day     Xavier
Today is the day that Sofia will help me propose to her mother.I have been planning this since Sofia was like 5 months old.I got help on creating a proposal clothes for Sofia.It's a purple and brown tutu with a shirt and a bow for her head.The shirt says 'Mommy will you marry daddy?'

"Can I see it?"Nicole and Sam asked and I turn around and chuckle

"Fine"I say and show it to them and they gasp.
"Why haven't you proposed to me Sam?"Nicole asked Sam and he looks at me.
"Don't worry Nicole when you least expect it"He says and he shakes his head at me and I chuckle.

I hear Jay walk inside our room and I speed and hide the clothes.Then I go back to Nicole and Sam.We nod and then when Jay walked inside we all looked at her and she smiled.

"Hey guys"She said and I speed to her.
"Hey"They both said and I looked at them.
"Well Jay we are gonna see you later. Both me and Sam have to go shopping for me and Sofia and Jasmine and himself"Nicole says and Jay smiles and nods.
"Alright guys"She said and they walked out.
"They seemed nervous"Jay says and I chuckle.
"You know the two twins inside of Nicole I mean I would be nervous as well,but happy at the same time"I tell her and she nods and turns around to look at me.
"Our daughter 1 year old already"Jay says and I nod and smiled.
"Never thought that I would have a daughter...My first born"I said and she nods.
"You mean our first born"Jay says and I chuckle and nod.
"Our first born"I say and she smiles and speeds to the bed with me.
*warning sexual😉*
I chuckle when she is straddling me and she smirks and takes off her shirt.
"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?"I ask her and she smiles and nods.
"A whole bunch of times"Jay says and I roll my eyes and smash my lips to hers.

She groans and I smirk then I flipped her over the bed and she giggles.I chuckle and I take off my shirt and she bites her lip.I wink at her and she rolls her eyes.I lean down and kiss her again.Our lips go in sync and she moans as I rub my hand on her pussy.

"N-no fair"She says and I chuckle and kiss her again.I unhook her bra and throw it in the floor.I squish on one of her boobs and she smiles and unbuttons my pants and slide then off with her feet along with my boxers.

I take off her shorts and panties and rub her clit.She moans and I kiss down her neck and suck on her flesh.She arches her back and I stop and she is panting.

"I love you"She tells me and I smile and slide in without warning and she holds onto me.
"I love you too Jay"I tell her and I start stroking inside of her.I groan and she moans and she scratches my back and I hiss.

I was so close to come and I feel her pussy become more tight and tight.I groan as I know that she is close.
"Come"I tell her and she does and I come after her.

I lay down besides her and she and I are panting.I smile and I look over to her and she is smiling as well.
"We have to get ready"She says and I nod and I pick her up and she is laughing.
"What are you doing?"She asked and I speed inside the shower.
"We have to get ready...Let's save water"I tell her and she chuckles and I smile.

I put her down and she starts the water and I pick out our outfits.

I walk out of the bathroom and into the closet.I grave my dress pants and dress shoes.Then I grave my socks and boxers as well as I grave a white button down white undershirt and my dress jacket.I put it on the bed and then I speed inside the closet again.I grave a dress that I bought for her yesterday.

I know her favorite color is red so I bought her a red dress that goes above her knees and a pair of nude pump heels.I as well bought her a lacy pair of panties and I smirk.I grave her strapless bra and put then on the bed.I smile and speed to the bathroom.

I smile and speed to the bathroom

I speed to her and she gasp and chuckles.

I grave my shampoo and washed my hair.After I washed my body and I hugged Jay from the back and she chuckles.

"Xav"She whines and I laugh and kiss her cheek.
"I love you baby"I tell her and she smiles and walks out of the shower.I keep washing my body and walked out once I am done.

I hear a gasp and I smiled and wrapped my waist with my towel and walked out.
"Do you like it?"I ask her and she shakes her head and smiles.
"I like it,but the thong really?"She says and I smirk.
"I love it"I tell her and she shakes her head and slides them on and I smirk.
"If we did not had to get ready for Sofia's party I would have already ripped those off you"I tell her and she laughs.
"But we have to"She says and I nod.

I put on my boxers and my dress pants.Then I put on my dress undershirt and button it up.I put on my jacket and I walk inside the bathroom and comb my hair.

I speed to the closet and grave Sofias outfit and speed to her room

I speed to the closet and grave Sofias outfit and speed to her room.I look down to my beautiful daughter and smile.

"Baby you and your mother are my reason to live and today you will help me propose to your mother"I tell her and she blows raspberries and I smiled at her and peck her forehead.