💉Chapter20

Jay
When Xavier told me that we were going to go meet his adoptive parents I started to panic.

What if they don't like me?or what if they don't think I am enough for Xavier? I thought and Xavier chuckled as I think he sees me shake.

"They would love you and what ever they say if they say that you are not enough for me I won't care what they say because I know I love you"he tells me as if he read my mind and I scoff.
"What if they don't?"I ask him and he chuckles and makes a left.
"They will"He tells me and he rubs my thigh a bit assuring me that everything will be alright.

I smile and he parks in a big house and my eyes widen and I gulp feeling the nerves come back.I get out and Xavier follows after me.I hold onto his arm and he chuckles.We walk up front to the door and he opens it.

"Mom,dad,Sam Nicole!"He says and everyone rushes down the stairs except Nicole and Sam because Nicole waddled and Sam helped her down the stairs.

My eyes widen when I see her bump already so big.I smile at her and she smiles back.
"Hello son"His mother and father say.

His mother hugs him and his father give him a hug which he responds to.
"Who might this be?"His mother asked as her and her husband looked at me up and down.
"Mother,father this is Jay my girlfriend"He says and hugs me.
"Well hello darling nice to meet you"His mother says and I smile and she leans in and hugs me and I hug her back.
"Nice to meet you darling"His father says and hugs me as well which I gladly respond to.

Then Sam and Nicole walk up to me and I smile at Nicole and Sam.
"Nice to see you again Jay"Nicole says and I hug her,but not tight because of her baby bump.I rub her belly a bit and she chuckles.
"Hey Sam"I tell him and he smiles and hugs me.
"Finally my brother had the balls to ask you out"He says and I chuckle and look over at Xavier who was staring deadly at Sam.
"Sam language"His mother says and Sam chuckles.

"Darling so how old are you?"His father asked and I smile.
"I am 18 sir"I tell him and he nods.
"Please call me Taylor"He says and I nod.
"Alright Taylor"I tell him and he smiles.
"Are you guys staying for dinner?"His mother asked and I looked up to Xavier who is shaking his head to his parents.
"No sorry mother we already have a whole day planed"He says and his parents nod.
"Sorry"I tell them and they chuckle and nod.
"Well mother father we must keep going we'll come back any other time"Xavier says and they nod.
"Nice to meet you again Jay"His mother says and I smile.
"Nice to meet you too ma'am and Taylor"I say and she smiles and Taylor smiles.
"Stop calling me ma'am I feel old...Call me Samantha"She says and I nod and smile.
"Nice to meet you too Samantha"I say and she smiles.

I wave at both Sam and Nicole and they wave back.Me and Xavier walk out of their house and we get inside the car.I look over to Xavier who was smiling.I look at him and smile.

"See they loved you...you got nervous for nothing"He says and I chuckle and roll my eyes.
"Shut up"I tell him and he chuckles.
"Make me"He says and I smirk.
"Then take me home"I say and he smirks and speed to the apartment.

We arrive and I ran to the apartment.I closed the elevator doors fast and I hear him groan.I look over to the stairs and I see him jog upstairs.I chuckle and I hurry to the apartment.I chuckle and lock the door and walks fast to the room.I frown when I see him sitting on the edge of the bed smirking.
*More sexual content warning*
"Make me"He says and I smirk after and walk to him.I kiss him and he puts his hands on my waist and I kneel.He widens his eyes and I smirk as I unzip his zipper.I wink at him and pull his pants down.

His dick flies out and I start stroking it with my hand.He groans and then clears his throat.I lick the tip and he moans and I smirk.I start putting in slowly his member in my mouth.He graves my hair in his hand and making it into a pony tail.I bop my head up and down as he groans.

"Jay"He moans and it turned me on,but I ignored it and focused on him.I stopped and then jerked it with my hand.He looks down at me as he released in my hand.He then picks me up and I squeal.He put me on the bed and looks in my eyes.
"Damm Jay I love you with all my fucking heart"He tells me and I chuckle.
"So do I Xavier"I tell him and he starts kissing my neck.Then he went down to my chest and he slide his hand under my shirt and cups my boob.I moan as he then slides his hand over my bra and starts playing with my nipple.

He pulls my shirt down and then takes out my boobs from my bra.He keeps playing with one while he kisses the other one and sucked on it.I arch to feel more of him.I moan out loud since I couldn't hold it.He kisses my boobs one last time and goes down to my stomach and takes off my pants along with my panties.

He lowered down and kissed my pussy which made me arch my back.
"You're so wet"He tells me and starts eating me out without waring.I hold on tight to the sheets and moan as he tongue fucked me.

I feel myself build up and I moan and sigh.
"Are you going to come?"He asked and he slides a finger inside me.
"Mhm"I hum as I bit my lip.
"Come for me baby girl"He says and then lowers down and I come in his mouth.

I make him come up and make out with him.He then lays down besides me and we both feel asleep.