💉Chapter14

Nicole
I brake down in front of Xavier.What happened today did reminded me of Ethan.I know I should hate him with all my heart,but he is my brother.Even though I do feel disgusted for what he did to me I still do love him.I call my mother to ask him how he is.She either may say that he is sleeping,taking a shower or studying.

"Did you call your mom?"Xavier asked and I sniffle and nod.
"What did she say?"He asks and I sigh.
"He...They a-are good"I stutter and look down to my lap.
"What about your brothers?"He asks and I sniffle again.
"Well C-cole has h-his first g-girlfriend"I say and he smiles and nods.
"That's good"He says and I chuckle and nod.
"E is...h-he is in t-the hospital"I say and feel tears go down my face.
"Why?"He asked concerned.
"He has...This i-infection in h-his neck...something bit him"I say and he nods.
"Do you wanna go see him?"He asks and I look up to him and nod.
"Regardless of what he did...He is still my brother"I tell him and he nods and pecks my forehead.
"Come on then"He says and gets up and I get up after him and he hugs me and we walk out the apartment and into the elevator.

We stayed silent,but it was not an awkward silents if not the opposite.We walked to Xavier's car and he drove out of the parking lot.
"What hospital?"He asked.
"It's the Joseph's hospital"I tell him and he nods.

I look out of the window and look at everyone laughing,couples and kids running around.I smile at my sigh and look at Xavier.I thought how amazing it would be to have a baby.He smiled and I look in front at the road.

"You okay?"He asked me and I hum.
"Mhm"I say and he smiles and puts his hand in my thigh and gives it a squeeze.
"Be my girlfriend"He tells me and I gasp and look at him.
"X-xav w-h-"I stutter and he frowns.
"Forget it"He says and I chuckle.
"Pull over"I tell him and he does.
"Are you serious?"I ask him and he looks at me and nods.My eyes widen and I smile and lean in to kiss him.

I pulled away and smiled at him and he had his eyes close.
"Should I take that as a yes? Or a less painful no"He tells me and I chuckle.
"Yes"I say and he opens his eyes and smiles.

He gets out and walks towards my side and opens the door.He leans my seat back and makes me get out.I look at him confused and he gets inside and makes me straddle him.I giggle and then he puts his hand behind my neck and makes me lean in and kiss him.I smile when he is the one that made the first move.Even though he made me do it.

"I love you so so so much"He tells me and I giggle and I look in his eyes with full of love.
"Can we go?"I ask him and he chuckles and nods.

I get out and then he gets out and I get back in the car.He walks to his side and I saw him smiling.I chuckle and he starts to drive again.

He graves my hand and intertwine our hands together.I smile and look down and then slowly up to him.
"Today"He says and I nod.
"Today?"I ask and he looks at me when he stops in a red light.
"I never thought that you would actually say yes"He tells me and I chuckle and lean in to kiss him.
"Why?"I ask him and he looks back at the road when it turns green.
"Just I don't know thought you already had someone"He tells me and I raise my eyebrow at him and shake my head.
"I never did"I tell him and he nods.
"What made you think that? "i ask him and he sighs.
"I thought well since we never did kiss over the month or just like looked at each other like the first two days...I thought you had someone at work"He tells me and I chuckle.
"Well I don't plus remember you said that we will take things slow if I never went with another guy but you?"I ask him and he nods.
"Other guys at my work invited me out and I would reject them for you"I tell him and he smiles and squished my hand a bit.

We arrive at the hospital and he parks the car.I got out and waited for Xavier.He walks besides me and he and I see a guy waving at me and Xavier puts a hand around my shoulder and I chuckle.We walk inside and we walk over to the lady in the front.

"Hello how may I help you guys?"She asked and I smiled.
"We came to see Ethan Mayson"I tell her and she types on her computer and looks at us.
"Can I have the ID's of both of you?"She asked and I take out mine and Xavier takes out his.We hand it to her and she scans both and then hands it to us.

"Here he is in room 34A in the
4th floor"She tells us and hands us our ID's with some passes.We graved them and nod.
"Thank you"I tell her and she nods.
"Come"He tells me and I follow him and he walks to the elevator.

We get inside and stay silent because their were other people inside.We go to the floor number 4 and walk out.We start looking for his room and I start looking at everyone and the rooms.

"Here it is"Xavier says and opens it for me to walk inside.

When I walk inside I see something that did made me cry at the sigh.