💉Chapter 41

Jay
I wake up next to Xavier and I smile and caress his face and then I look at my hand and see my wedding ring.I smile and then I look at him and peck his head.He groans and I got up and graved my robe.I chuckle and I speed to the kitchen.

I gasp when I see a guy with their wrist on the two cups.He looked like a statue and then I chuckle and shake my head.I go to the guy and he looks into my eyes.

"Go to your home and forget about me and Xavier nothing of this ever happened"I tell him and he repeats after me and then I give him some of my blood and he heals.

He snaps out of it and he sees me and cocks his eyebrow.I look at him the same way and roll my eyes.

"Hello beautiful lady"He says and I chuckle and grave the cups.
"Go home"I tell him and he scoffs and shakes his head.
"Not before I get your number"He says and I chuckle and smirk.
"I am married"I tell him and he sighs sadly and I chuckle.

Then I see Xavier and he looks a bit pissed and I sigh and walk to him.I grave his face and he sighs and he relaxes.I make him look into my eyes and I shake my head and he sighs and rolls his eyes.

"Please leave"I tell him and then he looks at Xavier and then rolls his eyes and walks out.I laugh and then Xavier looks at me confused.
"Maybe next time tell me that the guys you choose are cocky"I tell him and he rolls his eyes and walks to the cup of blood.

I grave the glass and start drinking it and I feel my taste buds go wild.I sigh once I finished it and then controlled myself.I smile when I feel Xavier hug me from behind.
*sexual content*
I turn around and start kissing him.I squeal when he picks me up and puts me on the counter.We keep kissing and then he slides his hands on my thighs and I tilt my head back and he starts kissing my neck.I breath and then he unties my robe and he puts it on the floor and he picks me back up and I wrap my arms on his neck and I see him walk to the outside pool.

I smile and he puts me on the water and I go underwater.Then I feel him juno inside the water and I smile when I see him.He graves me and puts my legs on his waist.He kisses me and I kiss back.He slides his hand again in between my legs and rubs my clit.I scratch his back and he groans.

I kiss him and he bites my bottom lip and I open my mouth.As he slides in a finger inside me his and my tongue fight for dominance.I moan inside his mouth and then he takes out his fingers and we are still kissing.He graves his member and slides it in.I grave on to him and he graves me and he starts thrusting in me.I moan while he kisses my neck and down to my chest.

I arch my back and I feel myself close.I whimper and I feel him grave onto my waist tighter and I whimper again.

"F-fuck I love you mia bella moglie(ny beautiful wife)"He tells me and I scratch his back once I come and he follows after me.
"I love you too"I tell him and peck his lips.

I swim inside the water and then I speed out the pool and grave a towel that were on the chairs.I wrap one around my body and then one on my hair.I smile when I see Xavier get out and graves a towel as well and wraps it around his waist.

We walk inside the house and speed to our room.He picks me up and i squeal and smile.

"I love you so dam much Jay"He tells me and I smile and peck his lips.
"I love you too Xavier"I tell him and we speed to the bathroom and take a shower together.

We walk out of the bathroom and we go to our luggage.I grave a dress that I never put inside my bag and then I look up and see Xavier smiling.
"I bought it for you"He tells me and I smile and nod.
"Thank you baby"I tell him and he nods.

I grave a strapless bra and panties.I get inside the bathroom and speed to change and get ready.

I walked out and I see Xaviers jaw drop and I chuckle.

"Wow it looks way beautiful when you wear it"He says and I smile

I look at him up and down and I bite my lip.
"You don't look bad yourself"I tell him an he scoffs.

"You are just saying that because you don't want to hurt my feelings"He says and I arch my eyebrow

"Stop"I tell him and he raises his hands up in the air.
"Now let's go"He says and I nod and he puts his hand on my back.

We walk out and in the front their was a limousine.I smile up to him and he winks and opens the door for me.I get in and then closes the door.I look inside and it has red seats with some champagne?

The door besides me opens and Xavier gets inside.The driver of the car closes the door for him and I smile at Xavier.

"Champagne?"I ask him and he chuckles and graves two glasses and pours on them.
"For our future together"He says and I smile and he gives me the glass and we crash them lightly together and drank slowly.

"Where are we going?"I ask him and he looks at me and smiles.
"Surprise"He says and I roll my eyes.
"Another one?"I ask him and he chuckles and nods.

I look out the window and start seen people and kids around and smiling.Then I see lights on the almost dark sky and I look over to Xavier and he is smiling.