💉Chapter31

1 year later Jay

Sofia will be a year old tomorrow.Me and Xavier and his family left arizona because people were noticing about us not ageing.We came to Xaviers birth place which is New Orleans.

"Baby"I whisper to Sofia and she looks up to me.She has my eyes which are dark brown and she has Xaviers type of hair.
"Hi my darling time to eat"I tell her and she giggles.
"Jay"Xavier says and I look up to him and he smiles.
"Tomorrow"I say and he speeds to me and Sofia.
"Our baby girl is getting so big"Xavier says and I hum.
"Mhm"I say and Xavier picks her up and I pick up her toys.

I hear Xavier laugh at Sofia and I walk towards them.
"Aunty Jay!"I hear Jasmine say and I speed down to her.
"Hey Jas"I tell her and she smiles.
"Whells uncle wav?"Jasmine asked and I pick her up and speed to xavier.
"Hey Jas and your mother?"Xavier asked Jasmine and she points at the door.

I see Nicole coming in with Sam and her big bump.I chuckle and look at her bump.
"It's a boy"Nicole says and I gasp and hug her.
"But it's not just a boy"Sam says and I look at them confused.
"THEY ARE TWINS!"Nicole yells and I laugh.
"You will be alright"I tell her and she laughs.
"I hope"She says and I look over to Xavier.
"Time for Sofia to eat"I tell him and he nods.
"You guys are at home"I say and they sit down on the couches  me and Xavier have.Me and Xavier are currently living in a two story house.He though that it would be better for Sofia and our future children.

Over the year my whole life changed.I have a beautiful daughter who is growing healthy and happy.Me and Xaviers relationship has been going well.We have been together for a year and a month.Nicole and Sam are having twins and their little girl is two years old.Time passed by fast and well my parents they thought I died so that is mostly the same reason why we left Arizona.I didn't wanted for them to know I was alive because I don't want them to know what I am.

I have watch them from afar this whole time.Mark well he graduated school and is on doing wedding plans with his husband Jake.Hayley well she came as well with us.Logan and Logan jr. did come as well.Haylay and Logan are happy in another place in New York.

"Jay"Sam calls and I turn around and look at him.
"Can I talk to you?"He asked and I nod.
"What's up?"I ask him and he takes out a red velvet box and he opens it and a ring is their and I gasp.
"I want to propose to Nicole tomorrow in Sofias party I mean if you give me permission?"Sam asked and I nod right away.
"What are you guys talking about?"Nicole says and I grave the box from Sam and put it in a cabinet.
"Nothing just talking about tomorrow"I tell her and she nods.
"Can we buy the cake?"Nicole asked while looking at Sam.
"Sure"I say and she squeals and me and Sam laugh.

I make some cereal with baby food the banana kind since Sofia loves that one.I speed up to the living room and get her high chair.I then go to Sofias  room and watch Xavier play with her.I stay silent and lean on the door.
"Here baby girl...This is for you"He says and gives a bracelet with our initials in it.
"Its X for daddy J for mommy and E for you baby girl"He says and I smile.
"I got you something for you too"He says and I smile when he looks at me.
"You don't have to it's Sofias birthday not mine"I tell him and he shakes his head.
"But it's the day you changed"He says and I roll my eyes.

I honestly don't see that as a celebration type thing,but if it meant for me to be with the my children and the love of my life I would have gone through hell as well.

"Princess"I say and grave her fast before she pulled her tv wires.I put movies on it when she feels like she can't sleep.
"Jay...Thank you for giving me the most beautiful daughter that I could have ever gotten...I am so sorry for the thoughts that passed through my mind when you were dying"He says and I turn around and shake my head.
"Xavier that was a year ago just let it go okay?"I tell him and he sighs.
"It's not that easy Jay"He says and I kiss him just so that he would stop.

He kisses back and I step away and chuckle.
"Have not grown tired of those lips of yours"I tell him and he laughs.
"And I have not grown tires of that beautiful body of yours"He tells me and I put Sofia down in her chair and sit besides her.
"Let me feed her"I tell him and he chuckles and turns on the tv.

When he turns it on a video of pictures that we have take over the past year and a months me and Xavier have been together.

The first picture was of us at lunch in school.The second was of when he first asked me out and we were in my bed.The third was when I was back in his arms after the Jayson and Queen problem.Then the one where I was already one of his kind when we were both looking down at Sofia.Then the one where Sofia was crawling for the first time.

"That's my favorite"Xavier says and I look at the one where me and Sofia were alseep.I smile at Sofia and peck her forehead.
"Thats my favorite one"I say once the one where Xavier and Sofia were playing.

I feed her and then Xavier takes another picture of me feeding Sofia.