💉Chapter21

Jay
I wake up and look at my side and see Xavier asleep.I lean my head in my hand and look at him sleep.He looked so peaceful and hot.He slowly opens his eyes and smiles at me.
"Hi"I whisper to him and he pecks my lips.
"Hi baby girl"He says and I smile at his nickname.
"What time is it?"he asks me and I grave my phone from the night stand and check it.As I look at it I see my mother text me fours times.

I sit on the bed fast and Xavier scoots besides me.

Mom💗: Jay where are you?
Mom💗: Ethan told me you came to visit him
Mom💗Baby something horrible just happened😭
Mom💗: Jay Ethan just passed away😭

I stay in shock and Xavier gets up fast and takes my phone away.He then puts my phone down and hugs me.I brake down and hug Xavier.

"N-no"I say and Xavier rubs my back.I hug Xavier harder afraid that he is going to leave me as well.
"Baby come"He says and stands me up.
"Im sorry baby"He says and I sniffle.
"Please baby don't ever leave me"I tell him and he smiles and shakes his head.
"Never baby and that's a promise"He tells me and I peck his lips.
"Lets go shower and then we will go to the hospital"Xavier tells me and I nod and I make him pick me up.

I wrap my arms around his neck and he carries me to the bathroom.I look down when he puts me down on the counter.I look at him turn on the water and then he looks at me concerned,but I shrugged it off.I got off the counter and walked inside the bath.I felt the warm water go down my body and then I felt Xavier get inside after me.

"Baby?"He called and I turn and look at him.
"What?"I ask him and he sighs and hugs me.

I brake down again in his arms and I hugged him harder.
"Why Xavier? I know that he was not the ideal brother and all,but he is still my brother"I tell him and he rubs my back.
"Maybe it happened because of what he did...I understand how you feel Jay I went through it and I am going to tell you that you are going to get over it"He starts to say and I look up to him.
"Maybe not today or tomorrow or any other day,but one day you will get through it"He says and I sniffle and peck his lips.
"Thank you"I tell him and he smiles and nods.
"I will always be their for you princess"He tells me and I hug him.

I start washing my body and then my hair.I walked out and then Xavier took a shower.I walked into our closet and I got my underwear and a black bra.I got a black dress and wore my black flats.I wrapped my hair in the towel and walked out.Xavier was sitting on the bed with his towel around his waist.

I see him on his phone and I walked back inside the bathroom.I took off the towel of my hair and I look at myself in the mirror and shake my head.

"Never thought I would dress in black ever"I whisper and then start combing my hair.Xavier walked in and comb his hair as well.I stop and look at him through the mirror.He looks at me and I smiled.

"What?"He asks and I shrug.
"I am so lucky"I tell him and he chuckles.
"How are you lucky?"He asked and I stand in front of him.
"Because even though I lost my brother I have you"I tell him and he smiles and hugs me.I hug him and and then we walk out of the bathroom and he puts on his shoes and we walk out of the room and out the apartment.

Xavier was wearing a black button down shirt with black dress pants and black dress shoes.He fold his sleeves up and I lock the door.We walk to the elevator hand in hand.I look out the window and see some strange couple looking straight into the elevator.I shake Xavier's hand and he looks at me and then to where I was looking at.

I look at him and he started to get angry.He held my hand a bit tight and I whimper.He looks at me and looses my hand.

"Sorry"He says and I nod and he rubs my hand a bit and I smiled.
"Who are they?"I ask him and he shakes his head and smiles.
"Just some people who I had a fight with"He says and I nod scared to speak my mind.
"I did not mean to hurt you I swear"He says and I smile and nod.
"It's okay"I tell him and I peck his lips and he smiles.

The elevator opens and the couple was now their.Xavier gets out first and I second.As we were out he makes me walk behind him and he holds my hand a bit tight,but not to tight.I walk close to him and he hurries to the car.We get inside fast and Xavier drives away fast.

He then starts to slow down and I sigh in relief.
"Am I suppose to be concerned?"I ask him and he pulls over to a gas station.
"No because you are safe with me"He tells me and I look at him.
"You just speed that's not safe"I tell him and he chuckles and kisses me and I kiss back.

He then starts driving again to the hospital and I look out of the window and see every car pass by and kids laughing and running.