💉Chapter 47

Jay
Having my twins was exhausting and painful.I get up and hold onto the holder that Xavier installed.Me and Xavier planed for me to have the baby in the water.I groan as the pain comes when I fully get up.I look at tje doctor and he nods and I smiled.He helps me out of the bath and graves the robe that I got for the pregnancy.He slides it on my arms and I sigh in relief.

"Thanks doc"I tell him and he nods.
"Where to my queen?"He asked and I smiled.
"My bed please"I say and he nods.

We walk slowly and he helps me sit down on the bed and I sigh.I lay down slowly and I look at Xavier who had our twins.
"I think you have to breast feed mama bear"He says and I chuckle and then whimper.
"Sorry"He says and I smiled and shake my head.

He gives them to me and he slides the curtains around the bed.I smiled and I take one of my breast and my baby boy goes on to feed right away.Xavier helps me with the other one and lets my baby girl breast feed as well.

I sigh and Xavier and everyone else walk out and I look down at my new borns and smile.
"Mommy"I hear a soft voice and I look around and I see Sofia.
"What's wrong baby girl?"I ask my little Sofia and she sniffles and gets on the bed.
"Youwf stiwls woves me?"She asked in her soft sweet voice.
"Baby girl just because I just had your siblings does not mean I don't love you...I will always love you my first born"I say and she smiles and sniffles.
"SOFIA!"I hear Xaviee yell and Sofia giggles.
"Oh baby go with daddy okay"I tell Sofia.She smiles and pecks my forehead and runs out of the room.

I look down at my babys and they both open their eyes.I smiled at them as they keep eating.
"My new borns"I whisper and they look at me and they eye color changes to blue...both of them.

I remembered that everytime dad would look at me his eye color would change as well,but I thought that was natural until I found out he was a king of every coven.

They smiled and I smiled back at both of them.They close their eyes and they detached themselves from my breast and I lay my girl on one side and my boy in the other.I feel myself drift off to sleep and I close my eyes.

I woke up and I smiled when I move around and don't feel pain anymore.I open my eyes and I see two baby cribs on the side.One was blue with blue toys on the top and the other one was pink with pink toys on top as well.I got up and then I felt someone grave my arm and I look over and saw my little girl Sofia.

"Mowmy"She said and I coo her.
"Shh baby go back to sleep"I tell her and she hums and lays down and I cover her.

I hear people and I walk to the cribs and I smiled at my new borns asleep.I open the door of my bedroom a bit and I saw a bunch of people.I look back to my babys and I sigh.

"Dam the news of my new borns went by fast."I whisper and then I speed to shower and got dressed.I sigh and looked in front of the mirror when I was done.

Having baby's is beautiful and more if you are blessed with twins

Having baby's is beautiful and more if you are blessed with twins.I walked out of the room and looked down.I started to walk down the stairs and little by little everyone started to look at me as I walked down.I looked for Xavier and I smiled when I saw him carrie our new borns.I walked to them and then everyone went back to what they were doing.

"Hello my little loves"I coo to my children.I peck my husbands lips and then bend down and carried Sofia.She looked sad and I frown at her.
"What's wrong baby girl?"I ask her and I see a tear shed from her eyes.I look at Xavier and then point to Sofia and he frowns.
"Let's go to the room"I whisper to him and he nods.

I speed up the room and Xavier speeds behind me.He sets the baby's down and we turn to Sofia.
"What's wrong darling?"Xav asked Sofia.
"Mommy and daddy don't want Sofia no more"She said and started to cry and I felt a tear fall from my eyes.
"Baby don't think that mommy and daddy love you a lot"I tell her as I graved Xaviers hand.
"Yes darling you are our first born...just because we just had your siblings does not mean we don't want you"My husband tells Sofia and she sniffles and hug us.

We hug her back and Xavier picks her up and we look at her.
"Promise mommy and daddy won't leave Sofia?"She said and me and Xavier chuckled softly.
"We promise right babe?"I tell Xavier and he nods.
"Of course darling"He says and pecks Sofia forehead and I kiss her cheek.
"Now who wants to party?"I say and Sofia giggles and raises her hand.I chuckle and I walk towards the twins and pick them up and we walked out of the room and downstairs we went.

"Thank you for coming"Xavier says to the last person and they bowed down and walked out.
"Finally"I say and speed upstairs to our room.

Before I closed the door Xavier speed in and he closed it.I groan and took off my heels and dress.I laid down in bed with only undergarments on.I look over to Xav and he is smirking.
"What?"I say as I covered my body.
"Oh don't 'what?' me"He says and gets in bed and crashes his lips to mine.
"Babe I love you,but I am supper tired"I say and he chuckles softly and pecks my forehead and nod.He lays down besides me and turns off the lights and we feel asleep.