💉Chapter 43

Jay
"Soo"I tell Xavier and he sighs and waves at his parents who are as well taking Sofia.Everyone else left and now we are alone in the ball room.
"Jay it was a surprise and I didn't tell you before because okay my trust was broken many many times and I know that you are different and I love you,but I don't know I just I...uh I you know"He says and I sigh and nod.
"Next time tell me to not tell you to give me any explanation"I tell him and he nods.

We walk hand in hand to his 'room' and we change into the clothes that we had at his present house.

I change and then lay down in the big bed he has in his room.

I look up and see Xavier from the corner of my eye.I smile and he walks to me and walks to the other side of the bed.

"Jay"He says and I hum.
"Mmm?"I say and then he turns my head to look at him and he smiles and pecks my lips.
"I love you"He says and I smile and straddle him.

He sits up and we keep kissing each other.

I wake up and see a shadow in the corner of the bed.I use my vampire vision and see a man that I have never seen before.I turn around and see Xavier asleep.

I turn back around and the man is gone.I sit up slowly and then watched the corner confused.I get up and graved my robe and look around the room.I go to the bathroom and it's empty.I close the door and then walk to the windows and they are unlocked.I lock all three and then closed the curtains.

I turn on the fire place and sit down on the small couch that was in front of the fire place.I graved my phone and connected it to the projector and started to watch a movie on netflix.

Then I look at Xavier and he gets up slowly and groans when he turns and doesn't feel me.He gets up and rubs his eyes and then looks at me and smiles.

"What are you doing?"He asked and I smile and got up and sat down besides him.
"I saw a man standing on the corner of the room"I tell him and he stands up and looks around.
"Already checked everywhere it's like it vanished"I tell him and he shakes his head and I shrug.

"Thanks for everything guys and for the lovely welcome for me and my wife"He tells 'our' coven and they all bow.
"Thank you so much for the warm welcomes guys and I will not give up in what I said yesterday"I tell them all and they all clap.

We got off the stage and two guys got our luggage and speed to the car.People separated and made a way for me and Xavier.We walked through and I nod and smile to everyone.

We get inside the car and our driver drives off.Me and Xavier smile at each other and we talk for some time.Then I look out the window and I don't see any airport anywhere.I look at Xavier confused and he shushes me.He looks at the driver through the mirror and he shakes his head.

"That's my ex girlfriends brother and not to get you scared,but he always comes after the people I love"He says and my eyes widen and I try to open the door,but Xavier stops me and I tried to breath.

"Aren't you tired of not giving up and just leave both me and my wife alone Lance?"Xavier says and I look at our driver.
"Well I would give up if you didn't kill my sister"He says and my eyes widen.
"I wouldn't have kill her if she would just leave me alone and not kill my unborn child"He says and I look down and then shake my head and look up again.
"Yea if you didn't leave her"The driver says and I start getting angry.
"I didn't love her and she killed my unborn child and then I killed her simple and eye for an eye"He says and I hold onto Xaviers hand and he smiles.

The driver stops in a type of field and then Xavier looks around and shakes his head.
"Exactly and eye for an eye"Lance says and I look at his hand which he had a wooden stick on his hand and I look at Xavier.

He opens the door and he graves me and I pull my arm off his grasp.
"Come or I will kill you"He says and I look at Xavier and he shakes his head.
"She is not going anywhere with you do you understand?"Xavier asked and speed out to Lance and graves him by the neck.
"Look at the grass and the sky for the last time"He says to Lance and he smirks and I look at his hand and he is bringing up the stick and I speed to grave it from his hand.
"Wrong move asshole"I tell him and he shakes his head.
"You think?"He says and I get in his head and he has a gun and I speed and grave it.

"Fine whatever just get it over with"He says and I smirk and shake my head at Xavier.
"We don't give that type of mercy to people like you"I tell him and I bite my wrist and gave him some of my blood and then waited for it to spread.When it was good I snap his neck and me and Xavier nod and put him on the trunk of the car.

Xavier goes in the drivers seat and I get in the passenger seat and we drive off to our family.

I kept throwing up on our way home and me and Xavier though about 'it',but we are not sure.

We got their and we put Lance on our basement and hanged him by his wrist with vervain ropes.