💉Chapter22

Xavier
We arrive to the hospital and let Jay go ahead inside.I stayed behind and called my mother and father.

"What's wrong son?"My mother asked as I walk to them.

We were inside the building were I parked my car.

"Jayson and Queen keep following me and Jay everywhere"I tell them and My father sighs.
"I told you that you should have left Jay alone...you knew this would happen sooner or later"My father says and I roll my eyes.
"Father I love her...I don't know how to be away from her don't you understand?"I tell him and he sighs and nods.
"Taylor we have to help him...The day you met Jay you knew that it was something about her that made us feel human again plus she makes Xavier happy"My mother tells my father and he nods.
"We will have some of our people watch you and Jay 24/7"My Father says and I smile and hug him.
"Thank you mother and father"I say and he chuckles.
"You have not changed that"My father says and we all chuckle.

He looks behind me and I look at Jay crying and I look at them and they nod.I run to her and hug her and I wipe her tears away.

"I-i"She stutters and I shush her.
"Baby it's going to be okay I am here...Cry everything out"I coo to her and then I felt her body fall and I panic.

"Jay?"I say and pic her up bridal style and run to the car.I open the door and I sit her on the seat.
"Jay"I say again and I mover her to try to wake her up.

"Mother father"I say and they rush to me.

My mother comes rushing with something in her hand and I look at her.
"What is that?"I ask her and she nods.
"It's alcohol the strong sent may wake her up"She says and I step away and nod.

She rubs her hair and brings it up to her nose.I look worried at Jay and I see her eyes flutter open slowly and I sigh in relief.My mom smiles and steps away and I hurry up to her.

"Baby are you okay?"I ask her and she hums and nods.
"Yes j-just what happened?"She asked and I rub her hair.
"You fainted when you were crying"I tell her and she looks everywhere and I look at her.
"I saw my brother"She says and I nod.
"What's wrong with him?"I ask her and she looks at me.
"I saw his-his wound...He is so pale"She says and I could hear her voice crack.

I hug her and kiss her forehead.
"Do you want to stay or go home?"I ask her and she looks up to me.
"I want to leave"She tells me and I nod.

I close her door and jog to the drivers seat.I start the car and then drive off to another place I have.I need to keep her safe so I have to take her a place where Jayson and queen don't know.I look over to her and she is asleep.I smile and look back at the road.

"What us it about you that attracts me?"I whisper and grave her hand on mine.

She groans and I chuckle and put my hand back on the steering wheel.I enter the small path of grass that I know so well.

I have come to this house since the time I killed my own parents.I would train myself to control myself.I promised myself that if I have to turn someone I will if not and if they don't deserve it I'll let them die.

We arrive to the place that I got and turned off the car and got out.I walked towards Jay and open her door and picked her up bridal style.Jay has a heavy sleep so she won't wake up.I walked inside and speed up the stairs and laid Jay on the bed.

I sat down besides her and smiled down at her.I caressed her face and I see her smile.

"I love you Jay Mayson and I promise to you that if I don't have a choice for you to live I'll do anything to keep you alive and even if it means to turn you to someone like me to keep you alive"I whisper and she moves around and wakes up.

She smiles at me and I peck her lips.I could hear her heart beat race which concerned me and I look in to her eyes.She gave me a smile,but her eyes showed fear.I sigh and got up and she stayed in the room.

"Jay!"I call her and she runs to me.
"Yes?"She answered with fear in her voice.
"You heard didn't you"I tell her and she runs to the door and I speed to the door.She gasp and runs to the room and closes the door.

"Jay open the door I swear in my life that I won't hurt you"I tell her and I hear her breath.
"You swear?"She asked and I sigh.
"With my life"I tell her and I hear the door been unlocked.

I open it and see her on the bed and fear radiated of her body which hurt me.

"W-what are you?"She asked me and I sat on the bed and she covers herself a bit more.
"I never wanted you to know because I knew that you would be like this"I tell her and she scoffs.
"I shouldn't be scared? Is that what you are trying to say?"She asked me and I look at her.
"Not of me"I tell her and I hear her heart beat slow down.
"What are you?"She asked again.
"I am something that I never chose to be...If it was not for what I have become I would've died back in 1910"I tell her and her eyes widen.