💉Chapter35

Xavier
I look at Jay with tears in her face as she sits on our daughters room.I walk towards her and she is looking at the tv with the photos of us.I frown at my sight and she looks at me and cries.

"Jay?"I say and she is still crying.
"I want Sofia back"She says and I feel tears fall from my eyes.
"We have to be strong...We have to be strong to find her"I tell her and she sighs and gets up and speeds out.I sigh and walk out of Sofias room.

I walk to my office and then to were I have my people.They all get up fast and stand in front of me and I nod to them.

"My daughter is missing.One of my pensioners took her and we don't know were she could be."I say and they all look at each other and nod.
"Go out and find my daughter"I say and they all speed out of the room and I run my hands in my hair.

I start getting angry and I speed to Cole and he gasp once he sees me in front of him.

"How does it feel?"He asked and I look at him.
"How does it feel what?"I ask him and he chuckles.
"To be a vampire...you know be fast and not been able to die"He says and I look at him.
"Horrible"I tell him and he chuckles.
"Stop lying"He says and I shake my head.
"I am not lying because even though you are immortal their is always a way to die"I say and he shrugs.
"I just want to kill and not be able to be killed"He says and I scoff.
"We vampires can still die...It may not be able to be the sun or onions or what ever people say,but what can kill us is a wooden stick."I tell him and he chuckles.
"No one knows about that"He says and I walk to him.
"You are wrong"I tell him and he looks up to me.
"We all have enemies in this world...Whether it's hunters or other vampires who just don't like us"I tell him and he shakes his head.
"I can avoid the hunters and I don't have any enemies that are vampires"He says and I chuckle and shake my head.
"If the other vampires know from what sire line you are from they will kill you"I tell him and he clears his throat.
"I can avoid the vampires and plus you get to live an eternal life and not be afraid of anyone anymore"He says and I sigh.
"You see people that you love die and yea you don't have to be afraid of anyone,but yourself"I tell him and he looks at me confused.
"What do you mean?"He asked and I sit down in a chair.
"At the beginning if...you don't know how to control yourself when you are hungry or angry either you kill the people you love or kill a whole city"I tell him and he looks down.

I get up and walk out and see Jay standing on the door way.He speeds to Cole and she looks at him and I look at her.

"Cole give me my daughter please...She and Xavier and my other family are the things that I love the most"She says and Cole looks at me and I nod.
"I won't because-"He says and then gets up.
"Because she is with a hunter"He says and I speed to them and grave Cole by the throat.

"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU GIVE OUR DAUGHTER TO A HUNTER?"I growl to him.
"B-because I-i"He says not been able to breath and I let go of him and he starts coughing.
"They wanted something in return if they protected me"He says and Jay slaps him.
"SHE IS A BABY MY BABY!"She yells at Cole and Cole spits out blood.
"I wasn't thinking Jay...I just wanted to be someone like you"He says and I feel Jays anger.
"Well now I am not thinking straight"She says and walks to him and sucks on his neck and he yells.

After a few minutes he falls to the floor dead.She looks at me with her eyes completely black.I smirk at her and she smirks back.

"My love...We will get our daughter back"She says and I feel my eyes change to pitch black as well.
"Then we better get going"I tell her and we speed out of the house and into the city of New Orleans.

We stop at the entrance and close our eyes.We open them and walk into the city and in hand.We see kids smile and couples dancing and hugging and kissing.We look at each other and smirk as well walk forward.

We walk into a gun store and sigh as well smell the blood in every one and each of the hunters body.

"Hello guys how may I help you today?"A female said eyeing me from top to bottom and biting her lip.I chuckle and look into her eyes.
"Go and look for your boss please kid"I say and she frowns and walks to the back.

I look over to Jay and she is smiling and I kiss her lips.We stop and look forward as we see the main of the hunters with our child in arms.She giggles and I start getting angry,but Jay gives a light squish to my hand.

"Hello guys how may I help you today?Alexis said that you guys were calling for me"He says and me and Jay look at him.
"Yes we are trying to find a gun that would kill an animal that was been trying to roam through our property"I say and Sofia looks at me and Jay.

She starts picking up her hands and me and Jay look around.