💉Chapter9

Ethan
"She must think I am that stupid"I tell myself and chuckle as I see her walk out of IKEA.I hide myself when she turns to check if anyone was following her.

I see her get in her car and drive off.I get into my car and drive behind her.She doesn't seem to notice until I see her take a weird turn.
"Probably that's her way"I tell myself and keep following her.

Then I don't seem to see Jays car anywhere.
"FUCK!"I cursed and hit the steering wheel.
"Guess you should have thought about keeping a bit of more distance next time"A voice says from behind me and I look back and see the guy that she kept talking about.

"What the hell are you doing here?"I ask him and he chuckles.
"Well just to deliver a warning myself to you"He says and I chuckle.
"Please you are a little kid"I tell him and he mocks me and chuckles the same way.
"Oh Ethan I guess your father never told you that size never matters"He starts to say and I start getting angry when he mentions the guy that helped my mother to just birth me.
"Ohh did I hit a spot?"He says and smirks.
"What matters is how much strength you have"He says and starts choking me.

I start struggling to breath and I start to see dark spots in my vision.Then everything went dark.

I wake up coughing and look around.
"Where am I?"I whisper and I hear someone chuckle.
"Who's their?"I ask and all I see are yellow orbs.
"Someone that has been waiting to lay hands on you"He says and I chuckle.
"Who might that be?"I ask and look closely to see if I can see his face,but the only light is the one in my face.

"Don't worry"He says and then the orbs despaired.
"HELP!"I yell and someone walks inside the place I was in.
"You are so screwed"I hear a female voice and I squint my eyes.
"Who are you?"I ask and I hear her laugh.
"Someone who will help to get rid of you and the person that will take care that no one knew you ever existed"She says and I let fear take over me and she chuckles and walks out as well.

I try looking over the light that was in my face to see where I was.I try untying my hands,but the rope just burned my skin every time.I hissed at the pain and looked down to look at my feet and they were together with tape.

"Ethan you will regret ever touching Jay the way you did"I hear the guys voice and I look around.
"Where are you? COME OUT DON'T BE A PUSSY"I yell and I hear him chuckle.
"I am right in front of you"He says and I look at the yellow orbs again and my eyes widen.
"You will regret that day for the rest of your pathetic life"He says and I stay silent.
"I don't know how your mother never realised that you have raped many more girls that look similar to Jay"He says and my heart starts beating fast as I hear foot steps closer.
"Now...You will feel not exactly the exact pain,but you will know almost the exact pain that they did...The way Jay felt"He says and the he comes to the light and I see his teeth pointy and he hisses.

"W-what are you?"I stutter and he chuckles.
"Something that will protect Jay from people like you"He says and I feel his teeth dig into my flesh in my neck and I scream.I start feeling light headed and he steps back and I see my blood around his mouth.
"Now Ethan...if you talk about what happened now-"he starts to say.
"I will kill you"He says and in a flash he leaves the room.

I move my arms and feet and they were free.I got up slowly and then ran out of the room I was in and held myself onto the wall because I still felt light headed.

"Now remember if anyone asks you what that mark in your neck is...Say that a bug bit you...I have my eyes on you Ethan Mayson"He says around me and I look around while I ran,but I see no one.

I run and got out and saw that I was in a bodega of meat market.I look around and see that their is no one around.I see my car and I run to it and I see my keys on the seat and I get inside fast and lock my car.I look around and turn on my car fast and drive away.