💉Chapter15

Cole
I walk inside Ethans room and look at him pale and his neck is wrapped.You could see the blood coming though the fabric.I shake my head and he opens his eyes slowly and I smile at him.

"C-cole"He says weakly and I smile.
"Hello brother"I tell him and he smiles at me.
"Where is J-jay?"He asked and I roll my eyes.

He has been asking for her for the past month.When she moved out he started to get into drugs.Is like if he loved her in another way,but then I thought he never showed anything,but sibling love to her I think.

"She's on her way"I tell him and he smiles.
"C-can I h-have water?"He asked and I get a cup and fill it with water.

He gets up and I put the glass of water in his lips and hold it while he drinks it.I put the cup down when he stopped drinking.I look at him with tears in his eyes and I frown at him.

"Whats wrong?"I ask him and he looks at me.
"C-can I tell y-you something?"He asked me and I nod.
"B-but don't tell a-anyone"He tells me and by then I was worried.
"Ethan tell me"I tell him and he sighs.
"I-i did s-something that I fully regret"He says and I start getting impatient.
"Ethan just tell me"I tell him again and he sighs.
"I...I rape our sister"He tells me and I stayed in shock.

He looked at me concerned and I blocked out his voice.I could see him move his mouth,but I couldn't hear him.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!"I yell at him and he looks at me.
"I-i don't know w-what I was doing"He says and I slap him.
"You are so disgusting...Now I see why you are here in the hospital"I start to say and I feel the tears fall from my eyes.
"I LOOKED UP TO YOU ETHAN...I THOUGHT YOU WERE BETTER"I yell to him and he starts crying.
"I-i am s-sorry"He says and I scoff and punch him.
"Bullshit you are not sorry...If you were sorry you would have said sorry to her"I tell him.
"Now I know why she left"I tell him and look down.

My hands started to shake of how angry I was with him and myself.I was angry at him for what he did to our little sister and I was angry with myself because I did not noticed.I never asked her if she was okay or if anything happened to her.I couldn't contain myself and I put pressure on my hands that were now in his neck.He started to cough,but I did not care.

"I.Will.Make.You.Pay"I tell him and he starts to turn purple and someone walks inside the room,but I did not stop.

"COLE!"Jay yells and her friend comes besides me and pulls my hands away from Ethans neck.I tried pushing him away,but I couldn't.I look at Jay and she is shaking her head.
"Calm down Cole"Jay tells me and I chuckle.
"You are FUCKING TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN? I WILL NOT REST UNTIL HE IS DEAD OR PAYS FOR WHAT HE DID TO YOU"I yell at her and she starts crying and I look at her angry.
"Why didn't you say anything Jay?"I ask her and she looks at me.
"YOU DON'T KNOW HOW FUCKING HARD IT IS TO TELL YOU 'oh our older brother the one that you fucking look up to raped me' OR TO TELL OUR PARENTS 'your older son the one that you expect anything from him raped me'"She tells me and I look at her.
"Jay you are my little sister you should not have cared if I looked up to this asshole or not...You needed to tell me either me or my parents"I tell her and she hugs me.
"Thank you Cole"I tell her and I hug her tight.
"Jay"I tell her and she looks up to me.
"Let's go"I tell her and she looks at Ethan and then back at me.
"He is still my brother"She says and walks to him.

I sigh and turn around and start walking away,but Xavier stopped me and shakes his head.

"Don't leave"he whispers to me.
"I don't want to see him get treated well by Jay"I tell him and look up to him.
"You are her brother as well...She loves you"He says and I sigh and chuckle.
"You know when me and her and that asshole where small"I start to say.
"Any time Ethan would do something to her...she would cry,but after she would say sorry to him instead of him to her"I say and he smiles and looks at Jay.

I look at him and I could see that he loves my little sister and I smile at him.
"You love her don't you?"I ask him and he nods
"With all my heart...Didn't think I would be able to love again"He tells me and I nod.
"Why don't you ask her out?"I ask him and he chuckles and nods.
"Already did"He says and I smile at him.
"What did she say?"I ask him.
"Yes"He says and I give him a bro hug.
"Congrats Xavier...She has a very big heart please don't make her suffer"I tell him and he shakes his head.
"Never"He says and I nod.
"She is way to prescious to me"He says in every word love clearly is said as well.

I turn around and she is walking our way.
"Ready?"She asked Xavier and he shakes his head.
"I want to talk to Ethan"He says and walks towards him,but Jay steps in front of him.
"Don't do anything"She says and Xavier caresses her face and smiles.
"Don't worry"He says and walks to Ethan.

I hug Jay and she hugs me back.I look at Ethan looking at Xavier with fear and I smirk.