the chapter in which; fans ask and they answer... well, they try to

.•° ✿ °•.

COLE.
"There's bound to be at least one question about your personal life." Casey tells me, as we walked toward the main stage with the rest of the cast. "I know." I answer, plainly. "I don't want them to know yet." Lili comments. "Neither do I, and I don't want them to know. There's no yet, in mine." I tell her, my girlfriend. "I do not understand you guys." Camila voices out, narrowing her eyes at us. "Let them live, Camila." Luke says, failing to stifle a laugh.

"The cast has answered all the questions that I have on me, and those that came from the internet... So, let's get one from the fans that are here with us, shall we?" The speaker proposes, making the people in front of us excited. "You!" She calls, pointing at an individual in the crowd. "The girl in the denim jacket with ears on! I love it!" She exclaims. "Oh! She's a Pussycat!" Ashleigh claims with a smile on her face. "Love the ears..." Hayley adds, chuckling. "OMG! Hi! I love you guys! Especially you three..." The fan exclaims, eyes on Ashleigh, Asha, and Hayley, in particular. "Thank you, sweetheart. We love you as well." Asha replies. "We love you too." Lili follows, simply. She was two seats away from me. Camila and Madelaine were in between us. "Uh... My question is for Cole." She starts, urging me to sit upright. "I'll be asking it for my friend back home, and for ninety-nine percent of us here, actually..." She says. I put a smile on my face, before stealing a glance at Lili. Silently, "brace yourself, Cole." Madelaine says. "Are you... Single?" She questions, prompting the crowd to yell. At my expense, the rest of the cast grin. "I am not going to answer that question." I say with a chuckle. My statement makes the gang laugh and the crowd react. "What? I don't trust you guys enough. I tell you now, and the people outside this convention will know a split second after..." I trail. For some reason, this makes them yell even louder. "They know." I claim, pointing at the cast. Again, this makes the crowd go crazy crazy. "Cole may not tell you his relationship status, but I'm single." KJ shrugs, saving me from the roast. "And I'm not." Madelaine chimes in. "Thank you." The speaker concludes, laughing. "On that note, we will get back to you later, Cole." She follows. "We'll be taking a short break. Cast, you may go backstage for some food and refreshments... You may also go down to the fans for some pictures, hugs, and presents​." She tells us as we stood. The crowd was still not settling down. This makes it easy for me to escape them. Passing Lili, "come backstage." I whisper, fully aware of the gifs that'll emerge from the interaction... If you can even call it that. The fandom... They go strong.

"Damn." One of our staff in Riverdale, Paul breathes out as I got backstage. "You were listening?" I chuckle. "Of course, I was, mate. We all were." He responds, while pouring me a glass of water. "I mean it is hard not to." He laughs. "All Riverdale back here?" I ask. "Yep. All Riverdale, Jughead." A recognizable voice yells from the couch. "I know what questions are asked based on the fans' volume and the length of the yells they make." He claims. "And by the last one..." He laughs. "The one would have had a million exclamation points, if it was a message, Sprouse." He continues. I hang my head back. "It was about your relationship status, wasn't it?" He questions. "Yep. It was. You're always right. Aren't you?" I say with a laugh. "Where's Lili then?" He follows. "Should be on her way back here... If not, they're with the fans." I say, speaking about the rest of the gang. "Cole!" Lili calls, quickly making her way toward us. "They're insane." She laughs, motioning to where she came from. "I know." I say. "Not going to be the last question tonight, babe." I remind her, handing her a glass of water. "Hm... They're bound to ask you as well, Lils. Or maybe, they just like picking on Cole... Only goes two ways... No in-betweens." Paul states, amusing both of us. "Well... You are nice to pick on." Lili says, placing an arm around my waist. "I might get lucky." She shrugs. 

"This is not a good choice, if you want luck on them not knowing about you." KJ starts, entering the conversation. "Wondering off backstage... Just the two of you totally not in each other's arms..." Camila trails, following behind him. "Are we being called already?" I ask, before checking my watch. "No." Camila answers. Sarcastically, "we went backstage for them to know that you're not alone, and you really aren't dating." KJ follows. He cradles a bowl of trail mix. "They are?!" Paul voices out, joining the joke. Camila gives him a look. As if taking enlightenment from that, "they are..." He says again. Though, in a different tone. "They don't know that, P. It's a secret." KJ tells him. "Not for sure..." Paul corrects. "Let them know." He shrugs, raising his shoulders. "What's the worse that could happen?" He questions.

LILI.
"Betty Cooper!" The speaker exclaims. "Yes?!" I respond, sitting up. "How are you?" She smiles. "A bit tired, but overall... I'm great... I'm happy to see all of you guys..." I say, making the crowd cheer. "Good... That's good." She comments. I smile. "I have a question from Twitter. It relates you and Betty... Ready for this?" She inquires. "Yeah! Bring it." I say. "Alright... Lili, Betty's relationship with Jughead is pretty solid. It shows... From all the intimate moments to the small fights that they have... It's adorable." She starts. "Are you, Lilian Reinhart, in a relationship?" Camila provides, making the fans excited. "Exactly... Camila, thank you." Speaker laughs. "Of course, I'm in a relationship..." I say, making them yell. The girls hang their mouths open. I hear Cole laugh, lightly. I'm an intelligent person, he knows that. "Hush..." I laugh. "I'm in a relationship with Cami... She's my best friend. Same as I am with Casey, and all the other people seated on this table... I'll even include the people that work behind the scenes of the show." I say Camila supports my statement by nodding, arguably excessively. "True. It's true." Casey calls. The crowd starts to settle down again.

"What can you say about your personal life?" A fan cosplayed as Betty asks Cole. "My personal life?" He starts. He turns to my direction, meeting my eyes. "Um..." He follows, unsure of what to say. "How about you dscribe it in three words with no explanation." Roberto suggests. "Oh, okay!" Cole exclaims. "Okay... Roberto, you legend." He mutters. I fail to stifle a grin. "Well... It's amazing, I guess. I mean, I love it. I would not be able to say how I feel about it... It's undescribable, in a good way..." He answers. Throwing his hands out, "there are no words!" He calls. "It's perfect!" He concludes, making my heart full. Camila nudges my foot with hers. When I face her, she raises her eyebrows at me in a flash, before turning to Cole again. This time, Casey leans towards me. "Damn... I'm so glad, I know. Also, I'm happy that we've got this to talk about later... Oh! And that you two are actually dating, since the middle of filming season one. Oh! And don't worry. They can't know what we're talking about. They would think it's about random... Stuff... I mean, we've been whispering to each other, since the start of this panel." He rambles, making me chuckle. "Amazing, again?" Ashleigh whines, commenting on Cole's answer. "How would you describe it?" Cole asks, grinning. "Yeah, it is amazing! But there are other words..." She trails. I can't help but nod along. "You know, use one of those words that even Miriam Webster won't know." Casey suggests, turning his mic on. "It's... Special." He shrugs. "Dude, even the dogs that hang out on set knows what that word means." KJ murmurs. "Alright... It won't describe my personal life itself, but look it up... I guess... Pulchritudinous." He says, looking at me for a generous amount of time, considering the situation.

°•. ✿ .•°

VOTE. SHARE. FOLLOW. COMMENT.