the chapter on which; he walks the runway

ANOTHER CHAPTER THIS WEEK BECAUSE... WELL JUST READ TILL THE END!!! OMG IM SO PROUD OF US!!!!!!! GUYS, IM SHOOK STILL. IM CRYING OF JOY. 😢❤❤❤

L I L I
"You. You are going to walk a fashion show. A runway." I chuckle as Cole got back home after a meeting with Netflix and The CW tossing his cap on the carpet in frustration. "Yes!" He exclaims making me laugh. "...Thank you for the confidence Lils." He says staring at me smirking. "No, no. I'm excited to see babe." I laugh pulling his arm for him to sit beside me. "I only thought that you more of the I'll take the picture than an I'd walk the runway type of guy..." I laugh. "I know! But geez, for years in the industry, I never thought of runway sh*t." He laughs. "Believe me three years of dating you neither did I." I laugh. "Who else are doing it?" I ask. "KJ, Casey, Charles... Dudes of shows." He says me holding my laugh. "Lili!" He exclaims making me burst. "Sorry!" I chuckle. "When is it happening?" I ask. "Two months..." He answers. "Then you and the boys should practice your struts." I joke standing him pulling me by the waist making be laugh.

C O L E
"Tick tock, tick tock, days are passing..." Cami teases getting in the trailer all the boys present and Lili. "A week left?" Lili asks me closing my eyes and leaning backwards. "Sh*t." Charles breaths out. "It is a week left." He chuckles. "Tickets are sold out..." Casey informs us. "Sh*t." I laugh. "Don't worry, we'll be there." Cami laughs Lili putting her arms around my neck. "PDA! PDA!" KJ yells as Lili kisses my cheek me raising my middle finger at him making them laugh.

~
"Can you come over?" Lili texts, nine in the evening... Day before the show. "Yeah... Sure." I say grabbing some stuff and hopping into my car driving to hers.

"Lils!" I yell as I got in locking the door behind me. "Babe?" I call out climbing the stairs to her room worried. "Hey..." I say getting in her bed her under the covers. "Are you alright?" I ask feeling her temperature. "I feel sh*t." She says. "You are hot." I say her chuckling with my choice of words. "Literally and as a metaphor." I laugh. "Wait I'll grab some stuff..." I say her nodding.

L I L I
"Lils..." He says quietly getting in the room again. "Sit up." He says sitting beside me with soup. "You cooked?" I ask groggy. "Soup." He smiles. "I can't smell anything." I say making him chuckle. "Too bad..." He kids feeding me some.

"I don't want to miss your fashion show..." I pout as he placed the bowl in the bedside table. "Don't call it that." He laughs cuddling me. "And you won't, I made the soup with love... That'll help." He says quietly making me smile.

~
"Call time was at five, hope you're feeling better... Temperature still isn't normal but better compared to last night. You don't need to come to the show... Get some rest Juliet, I love you ❤" I read a text that came from Cole as I woke up. Checking the time, it was ten o'clock. "Shit." I say jumping out of bed, show starts eleven. ---"Dang it." I say after the world spinning a few seconds when I stood. "For Cole." I say drinking a glass of water.

C O L E
"Where's Lili?" KJ asks again getting dressed ten minutes before the show. "I told you, she's got a high fever. She might not be able to come." I say a bit sad. "Girlfriend's not coming? The gang was asking up front." Charles asks. "I don't know." I say placing my phone down. "As if you don't know Juliet, of course she'll come." Casey laughs lighting up the mood me high-fiving him for the heads up. "Showtime in five!" Staff yells.

L I L I
"Well, you look tired." Ashleigh laughs as I sat beside the front row. "Traffic was damn bad." I exclaim. "Lils, Cole thought you weren't coming." Cami says getting beside me. "You're so warm." She adds feeling my arm. "Yeah, thought I wouldn't make it alive as well..." I sniff. "Are they done?" I ask. "The show started at eleven, it's twelve." "They'll do the closing, as the show was the best this year or something... By twelve thirty." Mads says.