the chapter on which; instagram happens

C O L E
"Cole have you seen these?" KJ asks. "We're on a hike KJ." Marisol says, it was six AM. "No, really, have you seen these, both of you?" He laughs making me get down to where he was. "Honestly, how do you even have service?" I say before looking. "Great pictures." Marisol says. "I took them." I say. "So?" I ask KJ. "The comments..." He says. "Pretty... Beautiful... Nice pic..." Marisol reads. "And?" I say still confused. "There are those by fans but also..." KJ starts. "Can I get your number? You're single right? Fu*k Cole Sprouse, if you can have me." He says after me grabbing the phone. "Your pictures were pictures too nice? Maybe." Marisol laughs patting my back then walking again making me chuckle. "You gunna do something about it?" KJ asks. "I dunno, can I ring Lili with your super phone that has service?" I ask him. "Yeah, catch up." He says heading for Marisol. "Thanks." I say dialing Lili.

L I L I
"Is Instagram live still happening later?" Cami asks in the kitchen at the apartment Mads and I shared in Vancouver. "Yeah, I'm still up." Mads says. "Course yeah." I say my phone ringing. "Cole." Camila smirks handing me my phone. "Does that mean you've got plans with him that you forgot about?" Mads chuckles. "No." I laugh taking it.

"Sup Cole? I'm with the girls." I answer placing the call on speaker. "If you're going to ask her out on a date for the evening, answers no she's with us for the night." Camila says. "Hello Lili, girls." He says simply. "You're on a hike with Marisol, KJ and Charles right?" I say remembering what he said earlier. "Yes, actually I am, minus Charles he cancelled, that ugly." He answers making us laugh. "Then... What's so urgent that a girlfriend call is needed?" Madelaine asks. "Ah, the pictures I took of you, ones that you posted bout ten minutes ago..." He says. "What about them love?" I reply forgetting that Mads and Cami are here. "Rar!" Cami exclaims me nudging her. "They are getting comments that I don't particularly like." He says me raising an eyebrow. "Ah, I see them." Madelaine says handing me her phone. "They've got replies from the fans making them fu*k off." She says making me chuckle. "Creeps." I laugh handing the phone to Cami. "What do you want me to do?" I ask. "Nothing, but I'd like to do something though." He says. "Oh, possessive protective much?" Mads laughs. "Well technically not me but KJ but also me so..." He starts. "Whatever, do anything but anything crazy." I say. "Well you just made him want to do something crazy." Cami says. "I'm a great boyfriend Camila." He exclaims making me laugh. "You know that." He adds. "Whatever." She answers. "I'll do the thing and catch up on the others now... I'll come and visit later, maybe." He says me nodding. "Alright." I say. "Bye, I love you." He says the girls nudging me. "We love you too!" They exclaim me hearing Cole laugh. "Lili..." He says seconds later when I don't say anything. "I love you too." I say simply making the girls squeal and Cole chuckle. "Bye..." I say ending the call. Short story short, we don't drop those words in front of the cast normally so; "One for the books." Mads exclaims making me roll my eyes.

C O L E
"KJ!" I yell trying to keep up with him and Marisol.

"Thanks." I say catching my breath handing him back his phone. "Can you do me another favor later?" I ask him. "Depends." He says. "Great, you'll do it." I exclaim making them laugh.

"So can you do it now?" I ask him as we met up for brunch at a nearby cafe~ it was twelve o'clock we had a shower and Marisol's gone home. "What is it?" He exclaims laughing. "Can you comment something for me?" I say making him stare at me. "Ooh, what is it?" He laughs. "Are you okay with that though?" I ask KJ. "Yeah, yeah, what is it?" He laughs opening Instagram to Lili's post. "I dunno, just let them know she's got a boyfriend." I say making them excited. "Okay, okay." KJ laughs typing. "She's got a boyfriend, no! Make it creative KJ!" I exclaims making me laugh. "She's got Cole. No!" I repeat. "Don't let them know its me dude." I exclaim. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding." He laughs typing again and getting my approval.