the chapter on which; the fans discover

L I L I
"Lili, love get up!" Cole yells jumping on my bed, we were at LA for interviews and media and stuff for the promotion of Riverdale. "What? Call time is at eleven thirty or something." I say pulling the covers  over my head. "Lili!" He whines again. "Cole?" I say still half asleep. "I love you." He says. "I know that, good night." I mumble pulling the covers over my head again. "Cast wants breakfast." He says pulling the covers away so that he could see my face. "Join them." I tell him making him chuckle. "Fans think that Cole Sprouse is the one who doesn't get up early in the morning and Lili Reinhart the early bird." He says. "Well fans also think that Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart are in a relationship." I tease opening my eyes. "We are!" He yells making me laugh as the doorbell rang. "What's all the racket?" KJ asks getting in the room. "Lili won't get up." I hear Cole exclaim from the door. "Alright beds pushed together..." Cami says. "Let me guess paparazzi down stairs, so you're sent to save our relationship of not being public." I say smirking at them. "There aren't any paparazzi yet  but there might be but Yes, correct about the public relationship thingy." Cami smiles. "But then again what else would you expect it's LA" KJ laughs. "Get up Lili!" Cole yells. "Fine!" I exclaim grabbing my clothes and toiletries and heading to the bathroom.

C O L E
"Where are the others?" I ask them sitting beside KJ on the couch. "They're all downstairs waiting for us." Cami says. "Rob sent us because we were the core four or something..." KJ says air quoting core four with his fingers. "When will you let the people know you're lovers?" Cami asks seated on the bed. "I told them, I don't like personal life shared outside." I say. "And luckily, Lili thinks the same." I shrug. "I'm ready!" She yells getting out of the bathroom dressed and good. "Great, let's go." KJ says standing. "Then again, I still don't have shoes on chill." She laughs putting on her shoes. "Again, for your sake, we are all best friends as of now not lovers." Cami says making me laugh as she pushes me out of the room with KJ.

L I L I
"Cami hold up." I say on the floor tying my laces. "What if they find out though?" She asks. "Find out what?" I ask confused. "That your dating Cole." She says making me laugh. "They won't find out unless one of us and the cast tell." I say. "Hm, true enough." Cami laughs stretching out a hand as she pulls me up. "Ready?" She asks.

"How do they even know we stay here?" I ask Cami quietly in the lobby, outside were maybe twenty girls. "They're LA teenagers what do you expect?" She says. "Where are the others?" I ask. "Lili! Cami!" I here Madelaine yell from outside in a van with the others and security around it. "There." I say grabbing her hand and jogging to the ride.

C O L E
"Where are we going?" I ask as Lili and Cami got in the ride and the doors shut. "Breakfast, only reason I got out of bed." Lili says sitting beside me. "Are these windows tinted?" She asks. "Tinted and dark." Roberto yells from the front seat. "Thanks." She answers. "I just want coffee!" Ashleigh yells making all of us laugh.

"Pancakes, yes." Cami says getting out of the car. "Pancakes for breakfast, can't go wrong." Lili says patting my shoulder. "I'm vlogging today people!" Mads yells. "What can you say about that Jug?" She smirks getting me into frame. "Know what to vlog and not to vlog." I say her nodding and obviously trying not to laugh. "...You know, the secret stuff in Riverdale and all that." I add after. "Alright, alright." She laughs me jogging off after.

L I L I
"Has your phone been going crazy?" I ask Cole getting into his ride, we're were back in peaceful Vancouver, the no media chasing us Vancouver about two days already and my Twitter has been going crazy, since this morning. "Madelaine." He chuckles and drove leaving me confused.

"Mads!" He yells opening the door to the trailer for me. "I'm sorry!" She laughs in the makeup trailer. "Why?" I ask confused. "Haven't you seen Twitter?" Casey asks. "I haven't checked it yet." I say getting my phone out. "Fans being detectives and all..." KJ says. "Mads outed us." Cole laughs. "I did not." She defends. "Here." Cami says showing me a ten second clip from Mads video. "What's wrong with it?" I ask as it finished. "See, a normal person would not see that, same as I didn't as I edited it." She shrugs Cole laughing. "Again but in slow motion..." Cami says showing me another. "No way." I laugh. "Can't believe they noticed it honestly." KJ laughs. "It's your fault!" I tell Cole. "Madelaine's" He yells raising his hands in surrender. "What?" Mads laughs. "Have you guys tweeted anything today?" Casey asks the gang shaking their heads. "Then good, act like we don't know anything." He shrugs. "Okay, full house." Roberto says entering the trailer. "Have you seen it?" Cami asks. "Course I have." He laughs putting his arms around Cole's and my shoulder. "Have you said anything about it?" Mads asks. "Course I have, said its true." He says simply making my eyes go wide. "What the fu*k?" Cole exclaims. "Kidding I'm not stupid." He chuckles. "How bout' you lovebirds what will you do about it?" He asks. "Nothing." I shrug. "Tell them it was a photoshoot for bughead." KJ suggests. "Then again why would Cole not be wearing the beanie nor the jacket? And why would he make it his wallpaper?"  Roberto says me staring at Cole. "Love you." He mouths making me chuckle. "Tell them it's Cami's phone." He says again. "Why?" Cami laughs. "Want me to delete it?" Mads says carefully. "No." I say. "It'll be obvious." I say her nodding. "Nothing, we do nothing." Cole says finalizing it seconds later. "I hate you." I laugh making Camila laugh. "Interviews, what will we do if they asks." Mads says. "That I can handle." Rob says. "So..." KJ says. "Are we in Rob?" He asks. "Yeah, let's get back to schedule." He laughs clapping his hands together. "All of you out, Lili, Cole wait for the make-up crew." He says Cole putting out a thumb and me nodding.

C O L E
"Cole!!" She yells as the others left the trailer. "I'm sorry." I laughs. "Set a picture of us, as your wallpaper?" She laughs me hugging her. "It was a great picture though, you've got to admit." I say. "Yeah, it was a great photo." She says making me laugh. "And it isn't like you don't know it was my wallpaper..." I say. "You were flashing it." She laughs. "It was on the table." I laugh. "The fans know." She breaths. "They don't know..." I say. "The don't have our approval, nor the other's. They could think it's edited..." I start being cut by a kiss from her. "Shut up." She laughs kissing me again. "I love you." I laugh.

VOTE, SHARE, FOLLOW, AND COMMENT!!! ❤❤