Secrets

( Meme Owner: MEEEEEE x3 )

Knockout buffed out my scratched paint on my side. I was quiet, as normal, but I was avoiding Starscream. It just feels like I should.

"There you go, shining and beautiful!" Knockout said. I sent a cold glare from behind my visor and Knockout felt the tense gaze. "S-sorry...."

I stood and walked to my berthroom. But I heard Knockout say, "How come she can't show any signs of pain? Does she even feel pain?"

I walked into my berthroom and sat on my berth. I had to get recharge, I haven't had had any since my landing a cycle ago.

There was a knock on my door and I knew I wouldn't get rest for a while.

I went and opened the door to see Lord Megatron. I bowed to him and he seemed to chuckle a bit.

"No need, commander. I should bow to you. You are more important than I." He said and bowed slightly as I stood full height. "I came to see if you would do a few things. Then that will be all for now." I nodded.

I used my hands to do Cybertronian sign language.

"Ah, I see. You may after you are done with your duties." I nodded in understanding. "I need you to help Soundwave with his spying missions, and help around trying to find traitors around the ship." I nodded. He chuckled. "I shall see you again soon, commander." and he walked away.

I started to walk down the hallway to the ground bridge controls. Soundwave was there on the computer typing away.

I walk up beside him. He tilted his head. "I need you to help Soundwave-" his voice cut of from Megatron's voice. I nodded. Megatron did tell me that Soundwave was he eyes and ears for him, so no surprise.

He turned to he computer and pointed to Cybertronian data on the side.

It was explaining Earth temperature and Cybertronian signatures. None were found, but Soundwave seemed determined.

"Your in charge, Soundwave. I know you will not disappoint..." Starscream's voice said.

I tried Cybertronian sign language to see if he would understand. Not all Cybertronians learned what it meant back on Cybertron. He nodded to my question of if he wanted me to scout around and eavesdrop.

I walked out the door and kept walking to find if any traitors were upon the Nemesis.

<~^~>Soundwave POV<~^~>

I saw the spark collector walk out of the room and go to spy on the soldiers of the Nemesis.

She seemed to have many secrets, but Lazerbeak and I haven't figured out any sort of clue as to what they were. Whatever she was hiding, she kept it good. But, I have one tiny detail that could prove useful in the future, she doesn't sleep. Wether if it's because of stress or busyness, I have seen her shock herself with wires time to time to look to be more awake. Why doesn't she want to fall into recharge?

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I turned back to the computer. Commander Starscream came in, being as cranky as he always was.

"Soundwave," He started. I turned to him. "Have you found anything on the Autobots yet?" I did a slight shake of my head to say 'no.'

Lord Megatron stepped in and looked as royal as ever. I did a slight bow, and Starscream was on his knees.

"Soundwave, Where is our commander?" Lord Megatron asked. I searched my recordings on my video file and played her sign language. "Ah, so she is spying on my recruits? Excellent."