AUTHOR NOTE: PLZ READ

Hey guys!!! So, in case your wondering why there has been no one day break, one day update, and all no update, I have more than one reason and I would like to explain.

EXPLANATION ONE: SCHOOL

I'm sure if you are still in school and can relate, yay! But, school is getting tough and I am at the edge of my seat trying to get all my work done. They pile a lot of work on my shoulders, and even though I'm fast to finish, there is always something that I have to finish.

EXPLANATION TWO: SLEEP

Look, to be honest, I don't know if I have that thing where it's hard to sleep or not. I don't know what is called, so bear with me. I toss and turn all night and today I fell asleep in 5th, 6th, Lunch, AND ADVISORY!!!! It sucks and I didn't get to eat lunch, where I don't really care. The reason doesn't need to be explained, but I will say I have a rare allergy. :/ I am literally on my bed writing this.

EXPLANATION THREE: EPISODES

My Wi-Fi is acting up, and my computer won't work, so I can't rewatch the episodes. Of corse, I could do another filler, but I'm running out of ideas. And, I watch the episodes because I want to make sure I get them in the right order. I such at remembering in order.

EXPLANATION FOUR: DRAMA

At school, people have started scrap about me. And, yeh, don't think I didn't notice! Do, I'm dealing with the bullies and they are backing off slowly.

But, thank you for understanding, that is, if you do. And, that vid up top? It's HALARIOUS!!!!

Starscream: Go the frag..... TO SLEEP!!!!

XDDDDDDDDDD

Anyway, I also want to hear your thoughts is she has been sparked before! Or, any other secrets that you might have solved. I also aske for you to vote on the Transformers Q/A!!!! Should I do it? Or nah?

Anyway, thank you for reading this! Updates will come as soon as possible!

-Killer Kamen
Or
Swiftswipe!!!!