This Can't Be Docky Botty

( Fan art Owner: IDK )
( Song Above: Applause )

Shadowcaller rode in a wide circle around the main hanger, making Ratchet mad and Bee laugh and cheer him on. Shadowcaller was only doing it for a way to stretch his wheels, though. He was still mad at them all.

I was sitting by the wall watching them. Ratchet seemed to almost be done with this experiment he's working on. I could tell he loves Shadowcaller and everything, but he loves his work better.

"Commander," I growled and looked up at the prime. "May I talk to you alone?"

I shook my head and he sighed. He sat beside me and I rolled my eyes. "May I know if you were sparked before?"

I growled and slammed Optimus's head into the wall. Sadness overcame me and I let him go. I held my head and fought tears. Why do they all ask the hard questions? The ones I can't stand?

Optimus groaned and rubbed his head. "Does it hurt to talk about it?" WELL NO DUH!

I felt arms wrap around me and froze. He patted my back and I relaxed a little. He rocked me as I felt some tears fall from my eyes.

"I will not push any further if it hurts. But, I would like to know one more thing," we looked at each other. "What happened to them and the sire?"

I laid my head on him and wanted this conversation to be over with. I didn't want to talk about either. I am not ready to talk about them.....

"I will not push further. We will watch your child, rest." That one word. It echos through my head in different voices. And now Optimus just added his. Rest. First Sunbleach, then Moonglade, then my past daughter's sire, then my daughter, then Knockout and Breakdown, and so on.

I suddenly realized, I'm falling for his game. I jumped up and scooted away from him. He gave a confused look, but stood with a sigh and walked away. Looked like he was going on a mission or something now.

Everyone started to part and Shadowcaller soon stopped driving. He yawned big and wide and sat on the floor, rubbing his tired eyes. We couldn't get a lot of sleep, nap or not. Our bodies were so sore, we would wake up and toss and turn. Shadowcaller would get more sleep than me, I would have nightmares and wake up in my own energon sweat.

I stood and fell back to my knees. My hips were killing me. Ratchet jumped and took a few steps to me, but I growled and shot a death glare to him. He looked down sadly and went back to work.

I slowly crawled to Shadowcaller and held him in my lap. I held him close and or heads were stacked with his on bottom.

I felt myself drifting off on his head, but Shadowcaller shifted and I shot up. I groaned and held the back of my neck. It popped when I shot up.

Shadowcaller whimpered and held my armor tight. He was looking at his side and I gave a deep frown. He was in a lot of pain for a sparkling.

I sat him on the ground and brought my katana out. I heard Ratchet jump, but I didn't care. I stabbed my katana into the ground and started to carve a drawling.

It looked like Shadowcaller with all the sharp ends, and it was supposed to.

"Oooo! It's me!" Shadowcaller laughed and traced the carving with his small little digit. I smiled and put my katana away.

My smile turned to a frown when I saw a new scratch on Shadowcaller. I traced my finger over it and Shadowcaller shook.

It was right under his neck. Like someone was trying to..... slice his neck from behind.....