Tears, Pain, and Suffering

(Artist: ninjaink)

(Song Above: Scars)

The night sky above was cold, mist came closer. The mist of rain drenched the femme on top of the Decepticon war ship. She sat on her knees.

She didn't bother as she clutched her Spark. Her lip quivered as she looked down. The ground was unseen from the rain.

She pushed her teeth together, trying to fight the sob in her throat. A tear escaped her optics but only looked like the rain that poured.

Her shoulders shook as she cried silently. Her chest was tight as her mind raced, making her tears grow.

The rain above continued to pour. Thunder boomed as the light of the lightning lit up the sky.

"I'm sorry," she whispered to herself in a broken voice. "I'm so sorry..."

She faced the sky, eyes closed as she shook. She cried louder. She couldn't hold her emotions inside any longer and screamed at the top of her air pipes.

Her cheeks were hot with tears while the cold rain continued to wipe them away. She finally fell to her body fall to her hands as she sobbed.

She opened her Spark Chamber, seeing no light. She looked at her spark and her sobs died down lightly. As the tears fell her mouth was open wide.

Her spark was covered in the black ooze. Completely black. Her lip quivered again as she closed her chamber, silently crying over the edge of the ship.

She shakingly tried to stand, the pain too great she fell. She held her spark chamber as she continued to cry.

She looked up with blurred vision from her tears. A bright figure was in front of her giving her a soft smile.

"Don't worry," Sunbleach said. "You'll be okay." Her Voice was the only thing she could hear.

She reached for Sunbleach. Sunbleach only moved away. The femme fell and grunted in Pain. She looked up at Sunbleach to see her gone.

The rain began to progress. The thunder boomed. The lightning struck. The sky was dark. The wind blew the drops of rain at high speed, stinging the femme's face and body.

She finally screamed. She let the rest of her strength out.

There were many mottos in the Spark Collector clan, but one was for everyone. Anyone and everyone.

Can you truly heal...

Without your medicine?

-///-Crystolnia POV-///-

I curiously looked out the large window when a large boom echoed throughout the sky. I watched the crystal-like water fall hard and the Bright zig zagged streaks lit up the world.

"Sire? What's that?" I asked as I never looked away. He looked outside then turned back to his computer.

"Rain." He said plainly.

I looked towards him then sighed. I looked back towards the rain and felt a warm feeling inside my spark.

I smiled as the rain continued. It was calming nonetheless. I heard the door open and turned around. In walked Prediking.

"Hi, Prediking!" I greeted him as I ran over and hugged him.

Prediking smiled and hugged back. "Greetings, Crystolnia."