There Is Always Sacrifice

(Art Owner: IDK But Awesome Job!)
(Song Above: Please Don't Go)

I have never felt this feeling before. In all my life, I have not felt this before. If I had thought I had felt it before, it cannot compare to this. My stomach was twisted, my knees were weak, anxiety was taking over. I.... I was terrified.

Fighting giant monsters, bloodthirsty Cybertronians, even fighting for life was one thing, but fighting a god and winning... is impossible.

The plan was what seemed simple for the others, lead Optimus to the core to use his matrix to kill Unicron. The matrix was used against Unicron once before, and look where he was now. He was alive. And they think they can kill a god, funny. You think I, being a Spark Collector, the most feared of all Cybertron, more than scraplets, would think this possible, price of cake. No, not me.

Unicron is only part of the problem, and there are others I have never talked to anyone about, not even Shockwave. And that's what also is causing fear. I'm terrified of showing the truth.

I was hiding my fear well, I was making myself look alert and ready for anything, not scared and full of anxiety. I was raised by many motos.

If you show emotion, all will loose hope in you. My leader once had said to me.

You are the most feared, we all are, if we are scared, we all are scared. One of my trainers said.

And the one that stuck o me the most, Sunbleach had said it many times before she died. Don't give up, if your scared, you care.

I managed a barely seen smirk. My chest loosened and my eyes sting to an unbearable pain. I felt light.

Sunbleach knew me best. In this situation, she would say that and give me a what she called a hug. Even if she was a Spark Collector, she was a softy. Many said the soft ones always go down, and when she did, they just scoffed and turned away. I had visited her grave everyday. I would clean it. I would put metal flowers. I would read beside it and think of it as Sunbleach reading the book over my shoulder with me.

I had tuned everyone out and was thinking hard. I didn't realize that I had stopped until only one pair of peds continued to walk. They stop in front of me.

"Commander," Megatron said. I didn't move. "What is it Commander?"

I was about to shake my head when I heard something off in the distance. I shot up and I'm less than a second I grabbed my katanas and was ready for a fight. Everyone charged their cannons looking around.

"What did you hear, Commander?" Optimus asked.

I skimmed the area and stayed quiet. I heard silent crawling overhead and looked up. I saw many Unicron servants crawling.

I quickly threw my katanas at them. I managed to stab two, making them fall. My katanas fell with them. They fell on a lower vein.

"Commander, don't-" I ignored Megatron and jumped for my katanas. I retrieved them and realized that a whole fleet of servants were combing after me.

I tightened my grip on my swords and growled. Adrenaline ran threw me and I ran toward the fleet.

I gracefully swung my swords, cutting left and right. Above and below. Front and back. I was doing fell until more came. I was starting to struggle. Their were too many. My dark energon was pounding.

"You disobeyed me, Commander! You disobeyed our LAWS! You do not deserve our mercy!" Said a voice. I shot my direction over and everything stopped. "Did you miss me?"