Falling

( Dub Above: IDK but XDDDD )
( Song Above: Sucker For Pain )

---

*****WARNING*****
Secret revealed and some feels. Plz don't hate! Just a warning! Kk, I go now!

---

"I'm just a sucker for pain!" Knockout and Breakdown sang. I smiled as I leaned on the wall. Shadowcaller was dancing to the music and his uncle's singing.

"I torture you~" Knockout sang.

"Take my hand through the flames~" Breakdown sand with his partner.

"I torture you~" Knockout sang.

"I'm a slave through your games~" Breakdown said. I have to admit, Breakdown was a good singer. Knockout was too!

"I'm just a sucker for pain!" Shadowcaller yelled with a laugh. He loved human music.

Soundwave walked in Med Bay and went to me first. He hugged me and I hugged back. It's been very stressful for all of us. We were building the spacebridge again.

"Lord Megatron needs you...." He whispered in different voices. I sighed and gave a nod.

I started I walk out, but Shadowcaller noticed. "Where are you going, carrier?"

'I'm going to be doing Uncle Megs a favor, okay?' I said in sign language. Shadowcaller sighed and looked down. 'But I'll be back.' Shadowcaller nodded and ran back to his uncles.

I made it to the front of the ship and found Megatron checking things over. I walked beside him and he gave a deep exhale.

"I have a mission for you," He said. I gave a nod. "I need you to go scouting. The Autobots are not being as promising as I thought they would." I gave and nod and started to walk away. "And, commander," I turned back. "You have explaining to do when you return." His voice was commanding. I gave a nod and left.

I was at the bridge controls. I set the controls in Jasper and walked through. I transformed in the desert and started to drive slowly to the town. I was lost in my thoughts.

~~Flashback~~

"VENOM! NOW!" I screamed. The slim femme obeyed and swiped at the attackers. "GET TO BASE!"

"And leave my master?" She sang, stretching her claws with a lick of hunger. "Never."

I swung my katanas as she jumped on bots and clawed at them. Her tail would sometimes snake around others and kill them.

"Master!" I turned to Venom, Wheeljack's old creation gone rouge with me. "Arachnid!"

I looked where she pointed and saw the spider fleeing from the rage. I gave a quick nod to her and Venom hissed in approval. She got in a crouched position and ran at full speed at the spider.

The Inecticons were multiplying. I sighed and jumped up. I flipped out of the battle and ran after my partner. Arachnid was having trouble catching the quick and agile smaller femme. Arachnid got a gruesome cut on her chest and stumbled back.

"That's it!" Arachnid snapped and she jumped high in the air. I tackled Venom out of the way before Arachnid could drill her to rubble.

"Venom, run!" I yelled. Venom shook her head and walked beside me.

"Never. We are partners, commander. I will not abandon you like Moonglade had. It's what got him killed in the first place!" She yapped. I sighed. The truth hurts.

Arachnid growled and ran at us. Venom and I fought gracefully, until.....

"AHHHHHH!" Venom cried as Arachnid grabbed her head.