A Little Cave Can't Hurt

( Meme Owner: MEH )

"She's waking up." Said a voice. I shifted and shifted my gears enough to touch my head.

The last thing I remember was being stuck to Bulkhead and Arcee. Then I blacked out. Am.... am I still alive?

I touched my head and felt for my mask. It was there. I felt for my shades. They, on the other hand, were not. I didn't know if I was propped up or laying down, but I moved my torso and found myself standing. I walked off the berth and growled at my loss of sight.

Alone or not, I'm not opening my eyes until I have my shades. I heard light steps behind me and transformed my katanas. I whipped around and without looking, touched their neck.

"Woah! C-commander! It's me, Knockout!" Said a familiar voice.

I put my katanas away and covered my eyes. I took a step forward and hissed when I felt a sharp pain in my ped.

I grumbled and took another step. I was okay, but I stopped anyway and felt the ground. I sat and held my head.

I heard someone sit beside me and I whipped my head up. I felt the person jump. "It's me, Knockout!" I let my head hang again.

Knockout laid a hand on my torn shoulder, and I flinched. Knockout backed off and touched my arm.

I also felt a hand on my neck and I held my claws in place. Don't hurt Knockout.

"Arachnid is lucky I don't have a good sight of her." Knockout muttered as he moved my head. "I patched up your wound. You survived through a miracle. Shadowcaller is lucky to still have his carrier."

I jumped. I hissed and grabbed my neck from the sudden pain.

"Shadowcaller is with Breakdown and Soundwave. He's fine. Look, I know you probably don't want to, but can you open your eyes?" Knockout asked.

I shook my head and tightened my eyes. Knockout sighed and turned my helm.

"Then let me at least see your throat. It might have been damaged." Knockout said. I shook my head again and held my neck.

Knockout sighed. I heard a door open and I shot up. I might not have been able to see, but I could tell the steps were heavy.

"Knocks, is she- COMMANDER!" I heard Breakdown say. The steps got closer and I was suddenly in a tight brace.

I was let go and it was quiet.

"Why aren't her eyes open?" Breakdown asked.

"Your asking the wrong mech." Knockout said. I felt hands touch the middle of my torso on each side and I flinched. "Let's get you to your room. I don't want to cut your neck even more than it is, so I'm holding your torso, is that okay? And, also, I can't reach your shoulders." I thought, and gave a nod.

I was lead out of the room I was in and out of med bay. Breakdown seemed to be beside me to keep me from falling and to be the traffic officer.

I suddenly felt like I was being watched and perked my head up. Knockout stopped me. Breakdown seemed to stop too.

"What is it, Starscream?" Breakdown asked annoyed.

"Oh, nothing. I just wanted to see the commander, see how she's doing. And she looks to be just fine. Not opening your eyes, hm? A bummer." Starscream said. I held a digit on my mask and held still.

"Don't touch her!" Knockout snapped.

"But aren't you touching her, doctor?" Starscream asked.