A Nightmare

( Meme Owner: Me )
( Song Above: Nightmare )

We have been here....... for three..... full..... weeks. Shadowcaller is balling when he wakes up. He misses his uncles and his sire. He wants them dearly. And as do I.

He's been avoiding his favorite Autobot, Ratchet, and hasn't wanted to leave me, or me leave him. At first, Shadowcaller was all about bothering his new uncle, 'Docky Botty'. But now, he crys every time they look at each other.

I've avoided Bee. I've avoided Optimus. I've avoided everyone. Shadowcaller and I have stuck to each other, and I've heard Ratchet say that we are going threw a 'home sick' phase. Bee wants us to go back, but everyone else wants us to stay to avoid them being found.

We haven't left the base. Not a bit of air. I've let Shadowcaller ride around the room, but he refused to ride in the main hanger. I refused to transform at all.

I heard a soft knock on the door and Shadowcaller stopped. He jumped on me and I hugged him close. Ratchet walked in with a sad smile.

I could tell Shadowcaller had grown in him. He's been nicer and what not. He's been....... a pal.

"Hey," He said softly. "How are you two?"

"I wanna go home......" Shadowcaller whimpered, making Ratchet frown and think of words to say.

"Commander?" I looked at Ratchet. "Has it happened yet?"

I shook my head and stroked Shadowcaller's head softly. He dig himself closer to listen to my spark. I had told Ratchet of...... the thing I'm worried most about. The third phase. I go full Spark Collector.

On Cybertron, all Spark Collectors, half or full, had these phases at least five times in their life time. This was my second. But, sometimes, it's permanent. Let's take a known Spark Collector, his name was Wallclasher, he was around a young teenage age for Cybertronians when he had his first one, as did I. But, the effect wasn't reversed like he wanted it to be, and he was top of the top class for the greed for death. He killed anyone he seemed fit to die in his hands. But, when I was born, he was killed by our leader. Then I killed the leader and then I was the leader. But what I'm saying is, if I can't reverse the effect, I'm a psychopath killer that could kill anyone. Even Shadowcaller.

Ratchet and Bee know, Optimus has gotten aware of the secrecy and I have caught him reading books and scrolls about our ancestry. He was determined to find out what it was.

I remember when I almost killed Bee, so long ago. I was starting the third stage, and he was the first one I saw.

~~Flashback - Brought to you by BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY~~

( XD I HAVE NO LIFE )

"C-commander? Y-your scaring me!" Bee cried as I backed him into a corner. I was having a mental battle with myself. I was fighting my Spark Collector side.

My whip came out and I felt my mouth open with energon. It poured onto the floor and I felt my head twitch. I was a zombie that would only be cured once I kill.

I threw my whip, but Bee caught it and gave me large eyes. "Please!" He pleaded. "Let me help!"

I whimpered and held my head, but the phase was winning. My long tongue snaked out and looked like a horror movie. It touched the ground as I hissed. The claws on the end grabbed Bee's leg and I inched for energon. Bee's energon.