He's Gone

(Song Above: Time Of Dying)
BREAKDOWN TRIBUTE

:WARNING:
I MAY GET INFORMATION WRONG ABOUT THE UPCOMING EPISODES. IF THIS DOES HAPPEN, PLEASE DO NOT HATE.
THIS EPISODE IS A FEW OVER THEN WHERE WE HAD LEFT OFF-MEANING ABOUT TWO MONTHS LATER.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

~^~Soundwave POV~^~

"Remind me of her trustworthiness." Megatron said.

His voice was tired and soft. He both have been holding a lot of stress lately. With Shadowcaller and his fits, he commander in stasis, and Optimus coming to his senses, it has been busy. And we can't forget Dreadwing. Isn't he a big ray of sunshine.

I went through my recording and played one I have heard Arachnid say.

"I believe we must consider the possibility of a future." Megatron's gaze became stone as he listened. "Without Megatron."

Megatron growled in anger and stomped over to the computer. I looked at the door and wondered how Shadowcaller was doing. He was with Breakdown and Knockout at the moment.

It's been a few months since the commander has been in what humans call a 'coma'. It's been hard on Shadowcaller most of all. He hasn't been laughing much, smiling, or talking.

"Dreadwing," I turned to watch Megatron.

"I am at your beckon call, Lord Megatron." Dreadwing bowed on the other side of the screen.

"I wish to trust you with a task I would usually resolve with myself." Megatron said, gripping his talon-like claws tight.

Megatron leaned closer to the screen, impatience raiding off of him.

"That is if you wish to prove you're self-worthy of becoming my first lieutenant."

"That post belongs to Arachnid," Dreadwing said with a smirk on his face.

"She will be missed." Megatron leaned back from the computer screen and had a snarl on his lips.

Dreadwing returned that favor with his own snarl-like look. He looked to the side of the screen.

"And I suggested you bring back up," Megatron added. "She can be a handful," he leaned closer to the screen once more. "Especially when cornered."

Megatron logged off of the camera and gave a single nod, sending me off. And the first thing I did?

I went to check up on Shadowcaller.

I walked into Med Bay, worried. I wanted to see if he was at least active.

I sighed to see Shadowcaller playing with his energon, not at all energetic. Knockout came from the energon room and looked at my ray of vision.

"He hasn't done anything today. He hasn't even talked a word to Breakdown or I. Breakdown is checking up on the commander at the moment." Knockout explained as he wiped exposed energon off of his servos. I nodded and walked towards my sparkling.

"Shadowcaller," I said in Breakdown's voice. He slowly looked up from his small sparkling-sized cube. "How are you feeling?" I asked in Knockout's voice.