Soundstorm

( Meme Owner: Meh )
( Song Above: Animals )

I couldn't look Shadowcaller in the eye. "W-we will, right?" I slouched. "Right?" He was on the edge of crying. It's been three days since I attacked Ratchet. Shadowcaller was now asking questions I couldn't answer.

He wants his uncles and sire. Badly. He has been crying for his Uncle Hammy and Uncle Knocksy. Wanting to watch Hammy draw, and listen to Knocksy's studies and car enthusiasm. And also he's been crying for Uncle Megsy. Saying he wants to hear his laugh and say how much he cares for him. And his sire, oh his dear sire, he wants him most of all. To play with Lazerbeak again and snuggle close to him during the hard times when I can't.

We were currently in the main hanger, we were forced to. Ratchet wants to keep a good eye on us. He keeps his distance though, careful Incase I attack again. He had a heavy limp and Optimus had a sprained ankle. Thank to me, by the way. Shadowcaller would look at Ratchet and Bee sometimes, but go right back to me.

Ratchet was working on some kind of formula while I was alone in caring for my sparkling. When he cried, everyone would look away. They wouldn't help.

May his be a reminder to all, they don't care about anyone but each other. They will kill anyone else. They are selfish. They keep this planet alive so they had a home. They didn't want to leave because they are selfish. They only want to keep this planet alive so that they can live here. The Decepticons may be selfish, but not all are. We destroy worlds because we are not selfish, we want to let the Autobots rot in guilt of selfishness. Arcee the most. She thinks it's the end of the world because her precious partners died. Yeh, no one gives a scrap. Sob all you want, you are selfish.

Shadowcaller has a quivering lip. He knew that we probably wouldn't leave. He buried his face in m side and silently cried. He had a large wrapped bandage around his waist. I was really, REALLY sore.

But the weirdest thing about Shadowcaller's energon is what no one would expect. It was bright yellow like his eyes. I wonder how that ever happened......

But, we shook it off. It was probably just a rare energon source.

<~^~>Soundwave POV<~^~>

I growled deeply as I paced. They have been gone for almost four weeks and time is not what we have. I want them back! I'm not asking, I'm telling!

It's been so quiet. Megatron is getting angrier and angrier. Breakdown and Knockout are starting to get mad too. They have been getting into arguments a lot more. Starscream was still no where to be seen. And I am not myself. They have never left my mind. I have been showing emotion. Anger, worry, sadness, and pain.

Knockout wanted to check me over, but I walked off. That's not what I needed. I needed my sparkling and bondmate. Our sparks haven't bonded yet, so we are just dating as humans would say. When our sparks bond is when we call each other 'sparkmates'.

Great, I'm explaining to myself what the difference from a bondmate and a sparkmate is to myself. UGH!

They have changed me. I would kill to see them again. I would do anything to get them back. Do..... do they feel that way for me?

~~Commander POV~~

Shadowcaller has fallen asleep a few minutes ago and I stroked his head. He had steady breaths and a slow pace of his chest rising and falling. I grunted when I moved my hip.

"Commander," I looked up. "Is the child in recharge?" I nodded slowly to the prime. "I must ask you a simple question, is that okay?" I rolled my eyes but nodded. "What is a 'Spark Collector Standard Phase'? Is there a more powerful one?"